Chapter 63: it's never to late

What I've learn from being and living in this world is to never have regrets about anything. There's many things I've should've done long ago,  but I know one thing it's never to late to capture the moment because once it's it's gone you can never get it back. Always remember to cherish every single person you spend with like your last day with them,  cherish the memories,  the things you do together take pictures so you can look back and smile of that time you had them. In the end you never know when you going to hello again to them but there's a goodbye that always comes with tears. Having sorrows and heart aches comes with a price, each one of us has regrets and wish we had to start over again not making the same mistakes twice; but I do know is that you have to hold to that special person before their gone, sure many times people move on and wait for that person to come to them and never do or they come back. I'm feeling empty in my heart, as you guys me and kaleb are dating and gonna be a year in February that's not even my longest in a relationship longest I've been on was 2 years hopefully that recode can break. Part of me still loves him and the other half is fading away losing feelings for him. Don't get me wrong I will always love him to death still my dork and huge fucking dumbass. 

My point is this everyone when you love someone so much you take out time for them no matter what you do, sure you can be busy with school, work or anything really; but mostly wanting to talk to that person that's always in your head. I'm that type of girl who wants someone to spoil me , blows up my phone time from time not often and so much more. I've been scrolling on tic tok seeing couples having what I wish to have couple goals. No guys are perfect in a relationship same goes for girls, when I be one there I fan girl over the smallest things or what guys do; ladies I'm sure you fan girl as well cuz I'm not the only one. Sometimes I've been thinking where the hell have you been hiding lol. Some guys on tic tok can steal a girls breath away, like last night I was watching this guy eating pudding and reading the comments someone said " I am now pudding" I was laughing my ass off so much cause I felt the same way ha! It was like almost 365 days but on video not a movie. (If you guys what 365 days is then you know what I'm talking about). Anyways deep down some of us want to let that person go feeling there's someone else that's better them, but in the end we feel like are we even good enough for the ones we dating, not speaking nor texting us for a long time or even we on the phone and there's silnce. That's how I feel when it comes to mine, thinking am I worth it...am I even good enough... I'm glad he loves my son but in all honesty who knows how long we can last and there's always someone better for us in the future. 

Like I said always cherish the ones you love and have in your hands because once it's gone you can never get it back or like an episode of zack and cody 

you forget to cherish her, you forget what's around you spending time in your own world but not the world your sharing with the one you love dearly.