Chapter 48: proposal part 2

Things been going great so, far ever since my other half proposed to me.  Have I told my mom yet um no cause both me and kaleb want to do it properly when he gets the ring.  I'm going to be honest I don't really care if my fiancee gets annoyed with me by saying this but I want my engagement ring to be real and expensive,  I'm a diamond like my birth stone.  Expensive as hell I'm not cheap dammit I worth alot thanks for those guys thinks they can treat me like trash I don't think so. One night I was walking with my mother since I have to move alot more before labor and birth.  Kaleb calls me after his dinner since our time zones are different I got home and went I to my room seeing his face he was happy mixed with seriousness.  I started to smile for what reason let's see... The music was playing in the background how romantic is that 🥰🥰... He said my first and last name while asking me to marry him once again in the summer I had to say yes again cause it was a special moment for us both and also he really wants to be with me for the rest of his life no body else.  It's really sweet that I'm the only girl that he wants in his life, besides he's water and I'm fire.  Does he act like a kid and have some habits yes but I still love him either way does it annoy me when it's very childish habits very and he knows his limits with me, my lover does things and makes me question somethings but that's part of who he is.