Chapter 28: Feelings

I'm so glad schools out!!!  I was really bout to sing the high school musical songs with summer was here!!!!!  I was very happy and went home early yesterday I had time to myself then I went to get my I.D, it was raining and I went to get dinner I was very happy but my feelings can't lie... I always think bout Matthew,  when I'm honey or not fuck I was playing with my pussy just now while watching porn and still screamed out his name. Even tho me ans my crush have feelings for each I want to move on from Matt and think of him as a friend but somehow I can't do that... Even so things has to stay they are.

~time skip~

I hears from Matt at night but that was it nothing more when I repkied I was happy to hear something from him at least and letrice and happy she has a boyfriend who's with her and not from afar.  My feelings are still the same,  I've never been this lonely before I always had my friends or online friends to  speak with but at the end I'm always in the dark with no light but it's okay I rather be alone then have someone close to me but it'll be nice to have that someone near you... I've been waiting for the right guy to come to me but none has showed up to me yet... Hopefully that day will come... Soon...