Chapter 47: Proposed part 1

Its been awhile since I updated this book been busy with the whole baby shower and college class to prepare for,  but I'm 7 months now almost done!  As you can tell from the title my boyfriend has proposed to me to be his wife. This happened back in early April I was very upset and not myself believe everything was my fault even having a baby.  I cried that night on the phone with him and he calmed me down one thing I didn't noticed that he was very serious bout everything... Kaleb said sweet words to me the next thing I knew he was asking me a question... It sounded like a proposal but I wasn't sure so I asked him then he ask me to, marry him.  I was very shocked and didn't know what to say I had to, be sure he was serious about this when I asked him if he was the answer is yes.  I smiled softly okay I lie I smiled big when he asked me that and of course i said yes!  It would change my life a little but I knew he was my soulmate for life til our last breath.  Later on my lover stayed on the phone with me til I felt a bit more better and I fell asleep,  he knows I get nightmares time from time or the fact I can't sleep for some reason.  Kaleb doesn't mind if I called him by any means... hes really loving, caring, kind...supportive, overprotective 😊. Everything about him I'm lucky to have him in my life and once he gives me the ring I'll be his wife.