Chapter 15 : Dinner & Lust

After church my mother had a meeting and my sisters and I checked them into child care as I stayed in the room and was re-writing my poem for Matthew then worked on my chapter. Then my friend came in and we started talking and she was jealous bout my relationship then I told her how we met and that he has a book as well. She told bout joinging our books together since this one is my point of view ans the other one is his . I thought bout it as she left and then looking at the time my mom texted me saying to meet her at the car and I said okay so gathered up my sisters stuff and out things back in order in the room and told them to come on and that mom told us to go in the car. Right then and there my mom called  my phone .

"Yes mother? "

Mom: "hurry up "

"Mom I'm trying to but jordynn won't come on."

Mom:" you tell her that I said if she don't come on she's not getting ihops."

I told my sister that and spoke to my mom for a little bit telling her I'm going use the bathroom then go to car and I hung up.  I walked to the bathroom did what I to do as I washed my hands and walked out knowing my siblings was at the car already my teeth was chattering knowing it's very cold and I don't do cold I've been like this since I was a child. I got in the car that was hot and I told my mother what my sister said to my friends and we talked bout it as I laughed at my mom face expression I knew she was tired cause she cant remember of what she was trying to say. We reached ihops as I sat done in a booth as I order strawberry lemonade just like my mom so did my sister Jordynn(the youngest)  and my other sister Jada (the middle child)  had Sierra mist it was close to sprite. I opened my menu and skimmed at it then saw pancakes and showed it to Jada since she loves pancakes.

"Jada look they got a whole different type of pancakes" I showed it to her as she looked at them and pointed out one

Jada: "I want that one it looks good."

"You want the cupcake pancake?" I asked her as she nodded her and I chuckled.

"Mom jada said she the cupcake panke." I laughed holding my stomach at laughing at my mom

Mom:"where you see that at?"

I rolled my eyes and pointed it out to her as I looked for what I wanted then my sister  jada just had to mom.

Jada:"mommy can we get appetizers "

I groaned as she as for cheese sticks I hated them so much I never ate again when I was younger. Time went faster as I ordered Colorado omelet without onions I hated them as well and never eat them well I do but don't really taste so yea I ordered that with hash browns and my mom had something similar to mines but different and asked for toast and butter. My sisters jada asked for pancakes instead of eggs she got hash browns and Jordynn asked for a cheese burger and fries. After that I rest my head down since I was sleepy as fuck and my sister tapped my shoulder asking me to helo her find a word as I pointed it out then rested head back down. I looked up seeing our food coming my sisters got theirs first and my mom got it last

 I looked up seeing our food coming my sisters got theirs first and my mom got it last

(That's  my food I had last night looks so good)

I felt so full I didn't even taken a bite yet and my mom felt the same way so we had a to go box and out it in and payed for the meal and gotten in the car and went home all three of us went home as my baby sister kept burping as I laughed at my moms face expression that like this 😲. I was dying laughing as we got home I was the first one out and ran to the door with our food and unlocked the door as I put it in the fridge ans ran up the stairs to my room and read my boyfriends new chapter as I was reading it I smirked yet blush knowing how effect I have on him. He's thinking bout what my body look like while it's wet he gotten hard then turn the shower to cold I can never do that then growled at the bitch for what she did.

'How Dare she hit my wolfys ass!  His ass is mine and only I get to slap it but good thing it was a fucking book or I might have ripped her head off'

Then I saw the part if him drifting to sleep and dreaming about me having my legs open wide for him pretty much their wide open only him. Then he read my new chapter seeing how much it effected him even more I gotten turned on from what he did then read the part when he's gonna fuck me good I would love that. So I texted him and he responded back as we kept this up and went to sexting as I had just for him. I gotten turned on from it then I passed dout on him but I knew I would finish it in the morning