Chapter 41: Sickness and trust

Well guys for the past couple of days I've been sick and not like the flu sick. Weeks ago I found out that I was pregnant. Yea I know you guys must be thinking its nuts how I'm still 17 and I'm pregnant on my last year of high school, but anyways now days I feel like that I'm not anymore, do I puke yes I do a lot my closest friend kaleb can tell you that been on the phone with him and text him daily and he knows it cause when I eat something and it doesnt feel right its not a good sign. But I'm glad he's worried bout my health and my well being. With me being puking up all the time I feel ill like my stomach has a virus or something dont know what  it is but it's not good what's so ever. But I did learn my lesson never fall for a guy who only wants one thing and leaves you never returning I know some of us girls have trust issues with guys and the boys feel the same but most guys judt want things and the others wants the knowledge the girl they want to be with. I remember and episode of suite life of zack&Cody and mr.mosby says "how do you lose a woman?!" Than its funny how cody responded "You fprget to cherish her" that's the most wisdom thing I ever heard from it. Looking at it now its funnt but let's a guy know how to cherish someone you really love. Trust is the biggest thing in a relationship rather far or close keep that trust pure not dark if that trust does dark than lies will start to grow chearing and everything else even heart breaks. Us girls cry ourselves to sleep at times.

We shouldn't cry ourselves to sleep , yes our emotions clouding our eyes but its the only way our hearts speaks with our mouths can't talk. We cry from our hearts not our head.... If i learned one thing is that love can be a gift but also a curse..