Chapter 31: Breaking

I had a long slumber this morning and woke up at the right the time too,  I finally put back my stud in like I said since I'm so use to of sleeping in with it and not an earining.  Welp I was annoyed by my granddad cause worried for my siblings of course then I hit my shower which was pretty hot like always gotten dressed seeing my daughter aka londan she such a cutie and always want me and with one look I make her and I'm happy bout that.  Later on in the day I was slwwpy and woke up from my nap while my boyfriend waa calling me woke me from my nap and stayed up til now I had to end the call cause of my mother. But anyways I sprayed my sister with the waterhoes since she tried to put khoolaid on me and it wad pay back.  Ha! Karma is a bitch 😂😂 . I was fangirling over my show on Netflix yes Im creeped up in my room watching Netflix and be in peace my mother knows this no one bothers me til dinner if ready or something. My mother cracks me up cause she said I'm just like my step dad and ays in the room watching something not bothering anyone 😂😂 that's really true I don't bother anyone they nother me fuck! 
'I swear if people keep bothering me they suck my left nut!  Oops let  me referse that... They suck my left balls! '
I rolled my eyes as I thought it now I'm gonna be distant from my boyfriend since he told me how I charmed him ans he's worried that pretty much broke me I don't want to be any like his exs so yea I'm keeping my distance from now on and gonna slowly die but eh I'm going to the movies in the morning and it's gonna be awesome I even posted a video last night and it was fucking funny.  I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath for shit. But this morning I was dying cause my grandad put spoiled milk in his oatmeal and the face expression was funny as hell the milk was chunchy and it was bad ew 🤢. So far my day been well even tho I have been horny and it's funny cause my idk why my period isn't coming up as all I mean it's nearly almost the end of June I didn't have sex so that's a plus also I know I'm not pregnant cause I didn't have sex with anyone I keep forgetting periods comes late at times and that what's worry me cause I do feel cramps and see the signs and looking for them trust me I just hope it comes soon even tho it hurts like a bitch to sit or even walk feel like we've been fucked for two months or so dammit!  I can tell when I have my monthly period ans when someones pregnant it's easy one once you have sex your period stops,  two food sickness and three start to feel really tired and weak and lastly gonna be craving for something yea that's not me and thank god it's not those signs will wait for a long time. Let's say ita a 50/50 I'm worried and not worried bout period if it don't come by this end of the month I'm going to the doctors bout it. I just hope I be killed by mother oh wait I'll be dead before she even gets to me..