Chapter 45: The heart and soul

Its been weeks since we've been locked up in the house during the virus. As the oldest its more harder for cause I'd rather do school work at school than at home cause I'll be side tracked and nothing to worry bout. There's a lot of things in this world of ours that we don't know what will happen. I'm not worried bout it so much cause for me its not a big deal to fuss over unlike some people; they go crazy ans its harder for each family to find what they need in their homes. Yes its like war trying to stay safe or like out in the woods trying  to survive from starvation. Today made me realize how much a heart & soul can take, my mother talked to my sisters and I bout us being in the house all day while it looks like a mess. No matter how many times we clean also pick up its gonna get dirty very quick knowing my sisters they will do that as for me I pick it up after them. My mothers words hit my heart like a tons of brick I didn't say anything , I got my school work done trying to have a little fun time with my sister when she hit my arm to many times that's when I walked away grabbed my phine going to the closet and cried. I cried cause knew my heart was hurting badly and I keep thinking to myself what did I ever do wrong to get hurt so much. People's words can stab a person like a thousand of swords, there's no telling when that wound will heal or just endless bleeding. Even a soul can take many hits and wounds but it has limits as well just like the heart does. Tears is the only way that our hearts can share its pain , suffering and so much more along with other emotions. Tears can be explained as other emotions as well not just sadness, crying soesnt make us weak it makes us strong and being human. Each of us has to cry at some point rather we're a guy or a girl. Knowing how a persons tone when they talk to someone can effect others and how they act as well some change and some feel like crying out alone. I cry in the dark so no one can see my tears while my heart and soul is breaking into pieces. After awhile I finally understand that once the time is set it feels like your freedom has been taken away and keeps all of it in hiding.