Chapter 13: him

Last night I was staying up with my boyfriend Matthew and I was smiling like no other then I passed out on him cause of the weather. Around 3:51am for me I texted him back then went back to sleep cause in was still in my sleepy mode zone and turned on my. Sides. It was finally morning and I gave him a good morning text as I went to Instagram and laughed at a few videos then he replied back making me smile and we on all morning and he told me to eat which I did then mom called me which I didn't like bout to got out of my comfy bed and walked down stairs hearing my mom speaking to my grandmother

Mom:" I have to get back to my eaglettes spirit back on cause with my oldest being the manger... "

She rambled on bout it as I took my breakfast from her and ate it as I went back to my room and texted my boyfriend back then I went back downstairs and sweeped the floor so thst can be done and when my mom left it was just me and my sister jordynn. I was in my room with my door closed as I was sexting with my boyfriend that gotten me so wet I took off my black laced bra and pulled down my sports bra, I have to wear a sports bra over my bra cause of football that and my tits are big. I was so horny and turned on from him as I slipped my hand in my shorts and watched hentai to help a little grabbing my left breast and played with my nipple it's very sensitive and as I started to moan but low enough so my sister wouldnt hear me I stopped a few times when she came in my room. Then I went back playing with my pussy that was soaked flowing out like the waterfalls and moved my hips feeling my whole body heated I image Matt fucking me really hard like he did in the roleplay or eating me out alive then I felt the urg to cum in the pit of my stomach.

"Mmmn fuck..Matthew... " I moaned low as my breath hiched then said Matthews name as I came it was sticky and clear as I panted lightly and heard my other sister came home and I gotten some things done chilled out for a bit and was watching TV.

-Time skip-

My mom came home as I went upstairs and took down my sisters bed apart then I hopped in my shower I love taking hot showers, after that I grabbed my phone seeing that my boyfriend spammed me as I felt bad bout jt that I didn't respond so I told him that I was in my shower and and in the roleplay I bought him a baby lion, made him cookies put then in a basket and put a few candys and a sun dagger also a chain with his name on it, then I text him again saying i was at the beach and I remember he proposed to me to be his wife after that i gotten horny once again after my shower so I watched porn. Your thinking why I watch it well for one I'm older and two to get off my sex drive watching and playing myself helps me cum a lot faster thinking bout Matt fucking me wild then I felt the urg to cum again and I did. I layed their naked then started to get dressed and thought bout Matthew.

"Him, he got me so hooked on to him." I chuckled then looked at my message seeing he texted me back and he looked very disappointed and I was kinda busy today but I wasn't trying to but thanks to my fucking mother i was and never spent the whole day with him and he said if I was busy we can talk tomorrow

'Ugh this wasn't how I planned out now I feel bad out bout it I have to make it up to him somehow, I blame my mother for this, it's one of the reasons I wanna run away cause she keeps calling my name and gets me busy and yet I want to spend the whole day with my boyfriend without having to be busy all the damn tjme, but I will eat dinner I can't starve myself cause he won't like that. Tomorrow I'm not gonna eat til I make it up to him'

I thought as I hated Saturdays all the time, my mom force me to go to church all the fucking time I just wanna go at least twice a week not every fucking week! That pissed me off. But tomorrow I'm going to do is focus on him on my boyfriend no one else no matter what it takes.