Chapter 32: My life

Today started out just fine , well almost my grandmother treated me to mugs up if you don't what that is come and find me , i'll take you there. I had a hot dog, chili cheese fries and a coke float, i was bout to get a chili cheese dog but then i thought bout it too much chili and cheese 😂. Me and grandmother talked and i told bout what happened when i was suspended from school cause of  a boy; 1 year of harassing me bout a blow job and it hit my limit that was pressure that i couldn't take cause i had to much going on in my house hold- wait  my mothers house hold.  My step father said i'm kicked out of the house when I'm 18 you know what i thought...

' Okay like i care which i really don't care no more , if you die i won't be there when you guys gonna call me to come there i won't sorry.' 

What's worse my mother didn't say nothing bout it she agree to it, but that's alright i don't care bout my parents at all, he acts like i'm his kid which i'm not just his step kid, if i die now my parents would regret everything that said to me calling me stupid or whatever. I'm done! This is my life now! I cry so many times when i'm hurt and my parents only show pity of love when it's needed not daily. Part of me just want to take away my life  and the other half of me just want to go somewhere far where my parents isn't i can't wait til the day my boyfriend comes and get me to meet my other family members and see the world together. But last night was so funny cause my cousin Minnie was schooling him on anime shows they have seen and he hanged up maybe mad i guess cause she watched more then him that was funny i do love him to death but was funny i couldn't stop laughing and mostly she gotten me into this new anime called Bulki i was dumb founded how the anime played out and the father oh lord how mercy the muscles was real and he has a son. Me and my cousin wondered how his mother took his dad in bed with all those muscle he had mmm...🤔 its a really a good questions if you think bout it. But other then that i was thinking bout staying at her house but i went back to grandma's house instead cause i have my clothes there. I was on the phone with him last night when i got home then looked a few videos on YouTube then i passed out on him which i didn't mean to but he knows and can tell when i'm tired and i was really trying so hard to stay up with him, but the darkness takes over me and i don't mind the darkness at all. I've been sleepy for weeks now and it's killing me hell even my grandmother saw that and don't like how my eyes look either and she's worried bout me cause i was trying to take away my life 3 years ago and fear that i might do it again and well I've been trying so hard not to do it again cause many people needs me and well knowing my  parents they don't give a fuck bout it so i don't really care at all. But as long my other family members and my boyfriend cares bout me that all that matter's to me; i was really tired lately cause of my siblings already and my other two cousins babysitting them so much and i'm ready stressed and well since school is already stressing me out then the football games also my job if i do get one soon cause it's gonna mess me up badly. So i stayed at my grandma's house and packed for my other grandmothers house and came to the door i was crying  walking up and took the elevator which i hate if seen those movies or horror movies people stuck in there getting trapped and  the wire breaks dropping the people that's in there dropping all the way down.....dead! Yea um no thanks i'm trying to die i'm to young to die and  i have my future waiting for me. I really don't eat much no matter where i go i just don't eat as much and that's a good thing too but any ways the point is that i'm here staying over one night then i'm going to my cousins house to spend more time with her. So now my siblings are waiting for me and petty much gonna take a shower while i wait for my boyfriend to call me if he does cause i really want him here next to me. I really hope i get enough sleep tonight plus i wrote a poem that i will give out tomorrow if i do fell asleep in church tomorrow i'll sleep in my granny car . 

-Time Skip-

Well I had a nice hot shower then i went to the room getting something then i prepared my self for my period , i heard a buzz but i thought it wasn't then it was my cousin called me while i was brushing my teeth then my boyfriend tried to call me while i was on the phone with her, it was funny yet cute so i'm going over to her tomorrow right after church then finish the anime she showed me and now i'm watching Casper while to my loving boyfriend who loves me so much and i give him credit for, he worries bout me and listens to me when there something wrong and i do let him ramble a lot and he said he don't mind me calling him in the middle of the night when i have a nightmare i'm very lucky we're back together again cause i don't know what i'll do without him in my life right now, all i know it's gonna be me him and our small family if we do have kids i only want 1 or 2 kids nothing more i want to stay together forever if he lets me stay in his life.