Chapter 22:Confused

Last night was very good one if my best friends came over to my house her name is Rose and we had a good time cause my mom had a thing at church and then in the car me and letrice was texting and also that Matt texted me ans we role played and let me tell you it was hella good I felt everything he said cause that how my body reacted to him all the time and then me and my friend we was acring like a goof balls and talked for a while as I texted Matt ans looked on Instagram also tic tock at the same time. We kept this going then I smelt pizza I was hungry as fuck and me and her went to get my sisters then went to my mom also got pizza.  I looked at rose and she saw my face.

Rose:" what the hell she doing grabbing all those pizzas? " she laughed as I chuckled

"I have no clue"

I looked at the helpers and told them sorry and she gave me , rose and my moms friend Ashley one of hers and I thanked her for that and me and her talked for a while then I was getting sleepy as fuck.  Then my moms thing was over as I grabbed a box of pizza for her and then we went home. I was looking on Instagram text my friends on there then alsmot fell asleep in the car sometimes I don't knoe when I fell asleep at time one minute it's day time the next lights out. We cam home then I walked rose to her ride and we called each others name like bitch hoe and all that but it's what we do we're best friends.  I knew in my gut something might happen and I didn't know what all I know is I fell on my bed and changed first then went to sleep.

(This happened on Friday night)