Chapter 24: A new start

On Sunday I was finishing up from Saturday then the thought of my brothely figure jojo was coming over a noon alipped my mind cause my mom went to the store and everything else and right when I was putting up the food my sisters came in saying

Jada and Jordynn : "sis jojos here!! "

"Oh he is? " I walked out of the kitchen and seeing both of them

Jada:" he scared me cause I didn't see him there"

I chuckled and opened the door seeing him as I smiled and hugged him not carinf if he was cold even tho I don't do cold but for him I couldn't careless. 

"Jojo your here come on in your freezing"

Jojo" yea sure I called like you like 4 times already and texted you and like bro where she at. " he hugged me back even tho I'm short and he's tall then I walked in the kitchen as he shut the door and follwed me then he hugged my mom.

Mother: "hey jojo how are you? "

Jojo:" oh I'm good just cold how are you? "

Mother: "I'm doing fine "

I just stood there and Shook my head as I chuckled helping my mom out with he cooking since it was cold she thought making chili,  yummy hehe.  So I ran upstairs ans grabbed my hoodie shirt then actual hoodie and s blanket and threw it at him as she looked at me.

Jojo: "thank you and I'm keeping this" he says as he snuggled in the blanket more

"No your not I stole thst from my grandpa you gotta fight me for it"

I told him as I walked back downstairs and me , my mom and hin switched the living room around while my little sister was the trouble ans jojo saw how much crap there was cleaning the living room as we both looked at each other.

JoJo: "your sisters are like my counsins"

"Oh yea ? The baby one is the trouble maker"

I told him and he knew it as I laughed then as my two sisters came back my mom saw a lot of stuff and I started to laugh at what she said.

Mom:" what the hell is this!? "

I still laughing of how she said ans jojo was just standing there shaking his head as I sweep the mess then we chilled out that my sisters and jojo sat down as I grabbed the cord and control for the TV.

Jojo: "you can sit on my lap,  your the first girl to sit one my lap really"

I was shocked of what he said as I sat on his lap then I started to blush feeling his hand under my ass to move me a bit it was the first he grabbed my ass like that but I didn't mind it as I try to put on FairyTail for us since his ass was so far behind and I was getting so mad cause it wasn't working then I kept looking at him .

"Are you okay? "

Jojo:" yea I'm good"

"So if other girls sat on your lap what would you do? "

Jojo:" I would push them off of me"

I started to chuckled at his answer then I go up then to get some food since him and I was both hungry so I warmed up my dinner that I had from last night. 

~Time skip~

Over all I had fun with Jojo even tho he likes me like that and I felt like it was a new start but I knew that with me and Matt wasn't over anytime soon