Chapter 51: fun night

Yesterday was an okay day for me I didn't do much, besides clean up my house and take care of my dog who I adore so much.  Anyways half the day I missed my other half but he was very busy with the moving and packing which is understanding.  I'm happy for him and his family that they got the house in a different state but it means he and I will be much closer to each other.  Sometimes I wonder if I'm good enough for him at times... Or am I worth his time.  Anyways time flies really quick and it was Friday I stayed up til midnight and passed out like I always do than he passed out after me.  But first we did have a little fun hehe we both took a shower,  every time that happens I strip very quickly put myself on mute,  turn in the turn then unmute myself the next thing he knows I'm naked and getting ready to hop in.  It's funny to me and he always wonder how us girls strip to fast. This was his words to me last night " teach me your ways women" I was laughing cause he picked uo my habit since I keep calling my mom women so now he's callin me that which I don't mind really.  Any who he joined me also but I dropped my phone when he flash himself fully naked 😳😣. Was i prepared for it hell no I wasnt , did I mind not one bit.  I got out before him which was funny than got dressed,  went with my mom to get my dads food coming back home and put on a movie for us.  I did cry a little bit and he comfort me which was sweet before that I was in the mood for a bit.  But some how he got me back into the mood and things got let's just say hot.  Only one round that was it why don't know it was past due for both our spirit animal. In the end I'm glad he's the one for me.