Chapter 21: Its over or is it?

This morning was going so well chatted a few of my friends then Micheal texted me and I asked him if he was okay and then he no cause well Matt was pissed off and Michels let is broken and last night I cried my self to sleep knowing my heart was broken ans it was over. I was still hurt through the morning and wasn't speaking to anyone besides my brothers and friends. Then one my friends her name is Katie she asked me what's wrong and I try to keep her quite awhile during class and I wrote down what happened and she told me to not take him back cause the he acted I was clouded by heart ache and emotions I just look it in but in the end it's my choice rather I decide to take him or not. The day went by quickly and I almost fell asleep in my classes. When I got home from the cold and gotten a text from letrice.

(It was yesterday I'm just finishing this chapter up and some stuff happened today)

Once I texted her what happened all night she told me that he was making me jealous by "dating" kikyo and I rolled my eyes but I enjoy my night and I felt sleepy and didn't even bother to take a shower. The next morning I took my shower gotten dressed and eat noodles and a hot link then letrice texted me and she told me that Matt told her to check, on me.

'Why the hell would he check on me for?' so I texted her that and she said she find it funny that he was caring and jealous at the same time then my best friend Krystal me her new number and told me some serious ass shit then by the time school started letrice gave me her new number and I showed her a few rings ans been going texting time from time. The day went to fast I'm ready in my last now. Every now ans then I ask her bout Matt and he's doing okay from her and I asked her how he's doing during my last class while watching a video and my heart beat went fast when she told me it was kikyos boyfriend eww 🤢. I asked her if they was fake dating or for real and she don't know and it makes question is it turly over or not. But either still, hurts even tho he hurts my heart still his crazy ass. I don't reject him just wondering what the hell is going on.

'Wait if he hasn't asked letrice to check on me then he still cares but why if "dating" kikyo oh well don't matter as long he still cares bout me its all good'  I thought and since schools out I'm gonna walk home I'm the fcuking with my soft blanket and do a few of my chores but I have to chill out first from walking then after that I'm just gonna be one phone but knowing my mother she'll make me go to chruch with her but I don't mind it. Fuck!  It's so cold I can feel the coldness on my thighs. But I might as well hurry up since I speed walk. 'I'm so glad I get home before my mom'