Chapter 5: Wolfy and Kitten

It's been a couple of weeks since me and Matthew started dating, I was really happy bout the wedding we was doing in the role play. I wanted everything to be perfect and nothing bad happen cause i would be a pissed off bitch if my wedding got ruined like really i would. I was laying on the bed in the guest room in my grandparents house back in my home state; I never felt this happy before but boy when i say this my man knows how to use his dick hell even in the role play i can feel that. My body moved to his words and I get turned on so easily only by him and him alone. I could tell when we was bout to have sex he was going easy on me not trying to hurt me and i begged him to go faster and it so damn good, i was moaning like no other it felt so good i wanted it to be real but that will happen soon at least. I put my phone in my pocket getting off the bed and went downstairs to get me some food knowing my boyfriend he would force me to eat cause my health and safety is very important to him so i grabbed me a few pieces of ham which i love so much and some hash browns that we had this morning and I ate til i got full which i did. I walked to the living room seeing my mother watching Lord Of The Rings which isn't a bad movie i just shook my head and ran back up the stairs and jumped on the bed and pulled out my phone seeing that he texted me back. " Well damn i didn't feel that on my ass" i chuckled as i replied to him since i had my phone on vibration i can't feel anything on my ass when i'm walking or running. I got another text that same day and he was bothering me and i told my boyfriend bout it and well from the looks of it he freaked out and i tried so many times to tell him that its no true from what that guy said; so i texted letrice and i was very worried bout him and i hadn't heard from him ever since that happened, so I was scrolling through a few of my friends pages and liking a few pics til i got a text from him i responded fast and i told him that i was sorry also that i was really worried bout him and before i knew we was having make up sex ha! That reminded me the song make up sex from somo; i got to say that was so good he went so deep and hard on me i couldn't think straight i made a lot of claw marks on his back but his a strong boy so i knew he would love it. At that moment i told him that i was pregnant with his pups and he seemed more happy then i thought, but then we had out wedding and saying our vows i couldn't stop smiling when i saw his vows to me i was so moved by it . ' i can he means it and i take promises seriously' then right it got good someone had to ruin it , i thought it was ruined but he didn't think it that way then we had out honeymoon and it was very romantic when i say this i felt like that moment from Twilight sage:breaking dawn part 2 when Bella and Edward was in their bedroom that what it felt like dammit that felt good with him on top of me and i told him i needed a break to rest and then we kept going bout a week and went back home. I heard my mother call me and i went downstairs kinda annoyed from her cause she knows how i am since i'm a teenager and my aunt coco was there. Pretty much half of the family knew that i was my aunt cocos favorite niece since she spoils me to much and its obvious anyways, i looked at my mother raising a brow. "yes mother?" i asked her as she was on her phone like always it really annoyed me how she calls my name for something and i come down to see what she wants and doesn't say anything to me spvi just went to the kitchen and brabbed a drink going back upstairs and sat on the floor to damn lazy to get on the bed even tho it's comfy and I grabbe my phone and saw him texted me back I keep track of time of how long he text me back so I told him that I'm sorry to keep him waiting for so long and he told me it was fine and I had to make sure it was okay with him so he said it was okay and I was okay with it as well and we continue the role play we was doing I was happy then thought that if him and I was really half demons then the pup will come out in a few months not 9 but a few months!  I crawled on the bed and felt cold and I grabbed the cover and I get to comfy in it I replied back, to him then drifted off to sleep taking a nap,  believe me when I say this when I'm sleep either a nap or just sleeping it's hard to wake me up cause I don't hear anything hit me with something your gonna get smacked or get yelled at but no, one really bothers me but my other family bother me so much when Im bout to sleep but Jo they had to call my me the only person that don't do that is my grandmother she knows that I needed my beauty sleep.  A couples minutes passed I woke up and saw the my aunt coco was in the bed with me rolling my eyes as I heard her snoring which I'm use to cause of my second sister and I texted Matthew back and told him I was taking a nap and that I was sorry and he told me it's okay and hope my nap was good and he kept himself busy by reading a book while he waits for response . The whole day been so great with him and I felt hungry so did my aunt we're so much alike on some levels and we thought bout getting Tonys pizza (If guys don't know what that is then your missing out)  so we went their and I got me a chichen sandwich with fries and a mnt dew drink it's the close to spirite so yea and I had to get the wings and I got them and we went back to the my grandmothers house and ate there,  I swear when I say this my big headed ass cousin Cordell asked for my damn fries and I said he can have some not half!  But oh well I just gave it him since I only ate a few of them suckers while eating I was texting my boyfriend Matthew and I got done. I smelled myself since I have a strong snece of smell like a wolf and I grabbed my phone went upstairs and grabbed my clothes to wear and to the bathroom putting on music which I do all the time listen to music while I shower it's not weird some people do it so I hopped in and felt the hot water hit my small get soft skin singing in the shower hearing my phone vibrate I got out real quick feeling cold right after a hot shower not a good thing as I text him back smiling and my showers quick then normal and got dressed. The day went by so fast I had to show him the morning and night texts that I have saved on my phone I showed it to himand told him that it'll make me happy if we did that to make teachers mornings and nights good with a text to have a smile on our faces and he said we can do that if it makes me happy and so we did and I went to sleep that night. The next morning I saw him gave me a morning text and I smiled widely and I gave him one as well and then I wondered what time he had and well if I remember right he's in California and I was in the midwest so there for I was two hours ahead of him.  'Did this boy really wake up this early for me?  No one has ever done that for me he's really sweet'   I thought as I saw he started to growl and I thought of a nickname him so I called him wolfy and when I purred in his ear for the first time he called me kitty but then I told him it's kitten cause it's more better not only that but my ex boyfriend called me kitty I didn't mind it but kitten suits me better and so the journey with me him started.