Chapter 34: Wondering

Today was a good took a nap and had the whole day to myself and talked to my boyfriend. Time went by really fast i didn't realize it , when i went to Instagram my ex Matthew who i miss dearly posted finally his ghost ass been hiding for months now and as a friend i worried bout him and i know he's not a social person but i did say something on there but i guess he don't wanna talk at time since he's in England and in college as well but i remembered that he's not a college boy but i'll stand by and be a good friend to support whatever he does. I talked to my best in  Texas she told me some tea and i listened some of it was fucked up i'm not gonna say it cause that's her stuff that she tells me and i don't share it with no one else even on here only mines. But we tell each other everything and when I mean by everything i mean by everything like no cap fam. Anyways i'm trying to have my freedom while i can before my parents shows up this week and it's back to being of hell. But things fly by really fast.  Before my eyes they was already here,  many things happened up there and I felt very frustrated with my mother and I wanted to leave the foom but she didn't let me.  Let me go back a little at my great aunties house we had a brunch party most of my family members told me to stay strong and make it if I can if not then I can call my grandmother to get me and finish my school year out up there. They believe me over my mother and I wouldn't blame cause I'm important to my family and well after all that happened to me they care plus also what happened to Elijah. Back to the present,  we got the house done and I spent time with my  best friend went to the carnival and had a great time but the ride was scary as fuck 😤 I was dizzy a bit then saw the fireworks and thr day after was fun cause my two best friends who are sisters we chatted for a long time and I found out of some things like my brother is gonna propose to his girlfriend shocker,  then one my friends is gonna break up with her boyfriend who I knew since my freshman year they all going on a trip wish I could go but I nearly grounded.  But anyways it was fun I got a dog his name is max and few days later we got another dog her name is Bella she's a pure blood pitbull and max his a mix with wolf,  husky and German shepherd.  So far I've been looking for jobs oh yea almost forgot I'm single,  yea things between me and my boyfriend was awkward so we broke it off and stayed friends so it's okay we still talk and he told me he might be bisexual and it's a shocker to me cause not many are like it's either gay or straight but for girls it's more common. I never really heard bout a guy who's bisexual eh nothing to me just at the slightest.