26 ✨

—————————————————

liked by goldi.derossi and 74,372 others
Tiktokroom: posted by #jennahablitz 👀☕️

comments

hater1: that goldi bitch thinking she had him 🤣
jennahablitz: fr though

hater2: called it tbh

user1: what.. the.. fuck..

user2: not y'all defending a cheater
liked by goldi.derossi and 72 others
user3: that's what I was thinking

alejandrorosario: bro.. you've fucked up
user4: yeah 😀

hater3: she deserved it. sending mar to jail even though he didn't do anything.
mattiaphobia: shut the fuck up bro. you don't know anything.
goldi.derossi: I guess I don't either :)
user5: that hurt to read.. girl I'm so sorry
liked by goldi.derossi

jennahablitz: I told y'all I'd always have him 🥰
hater4: as you should
hater5: purrr
user6: "pick me! choose me!"

kairicosentino: all I fucking said was to not mess shit up Mattia. what the fuck.
user7: now you gotta step in, pls help our girl goldi
liked by kairicosentino

goldi.derossi: oh.
liked by jennahablitz and 254 others
mattiapolibio: I'm coming over.
goldi.derossi: please don't

amelia_: Mattia.. I swear if I was in jersey..
53 likes

haileykae: goldi text me
liked by goldi.derossi and 17 others
aiyanarandolph: :((

hater8: pls.. this bitch..

————————

Tears fell down Goldi's face, her knees tucked into her chest. She felt so empty, her head pounding as she practically shook.
Mattia had called her off the hook, Goldi ignoring each text and call. She couldn't even bare to read them. She took Mattias hoodie off, throwing it across her room.

She heard the door open a few minutes later, hearing Mattia's voice call her name. Her sadness immediately switched to anger as she heard him, his footsteps leading up to her door.
He opened the door, his face immediately softening at Goldi.
"I told you not to come," Goldi said, strength in her voice.
"Goldi, please let me explain," Mattia said, angering goldi even more.
"Explain what, that you cheated on me?" Goldi said, laughing sarcastically.
"It's not like that-" He started.
"Then what the fuck is it Mattia," She said, Mattia choking on his words.
"I don't even know how to explain this to you," He said.
"This is how Mattia. You tell me that you cheated and you get the fuck out of my house," Goldi said.
She got up, grabbing the hoodies he's given her and handing them to him.

"Goldi-" He started.
"No, I don't want your excuses. You fucked another girl. I just want to know why," She said sternly.
"We didn't fuck Goldi, we just kissed," Mattia said with slight disappointment.
"Oh so that makes it so much better, doesn't it? why the fuck did you do it," She said angrily.
"I wanted- I wanted something quick. but I didn't want to bother you cause I knew you weren't comfortable because of what happened," He said, immediately making Goldi more mad.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? you just can't control yourself, can you?" Goldi said, almost no emotions showing in her voice. She saw tears start to form in his eyes.

"I mean nothing, right? last night when you came, I was there for you because you and your dad got in a fight. but you didn't actually get in a fight did you," She said, tears starting to form in her eyes as she saw him cry.
"No, Goldi you mean so much," He started.
"No Mattia I'm just a piece of meat to you aren't i. All of the I love you's, all of the late nights, they meant nothing to you," She said, her sadness starting to show through her voice.
"No Goldi, fucking stop," He yelled, Goldi's eyes going wide, he went to try and hug her, Goldi pushing him away.
"It was just in the moment, I didn't know what to do," Mattia said as he anxiously ran his hand through his hair.

Goldi walked away from him, not wanting him to see her cry. She couldn't look at him the same.
"We're done Mattia," She said, slightly choked up.
"Goldi I'm fucking in love with you, I can't just let you go" He said.
"I am too, but you showed how much you really love me already. please leave," Goldi said, walking past him again.
"Gold-" He started.
"No, get out of my house," She said strongly.

Mattia hesitated before storming out of the house, sitting in his car, and slamming the door.
"Fuck!" He yelled, punching the steering wheel over and over before breaking down.
Tears fell down his face, the light from the moon being the only thing illuminating his car.

Goldi laid on her bed, tears streaming down her cheeks as she silenced her phone. she'd gotten so many notifications in the past hour.
She curled into a ball, her tears now coming out in choked sobs. She felt like she couldn't escape. like no matter what the pain would keep coming.
Everything that made her happy was slowly being stripped away. And she couldn't do anything to stop it.

————————————————