40 ✨

——–————–————————

smut in this chapter

Goldi gleamed as she ran up to Amelia, the airport busy as people passed judgmental looks. She didn't care, happy to be seeing her sister again.
"I fucking missed you, " Goldi said, smiles on both of their faces.
"I missed you too, " Amelia said, hugging her as tight as she could.

"Is it my turn yet?" Alejandro joked from behind them, Amelia letting go of Goldi before walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him.
"Just taking my bae like that, " Goldi joked, Alejandro glaring at her with a fake jealous face, grabbing Amelia's chin and kissing her.
"Ok, I'll be in the car, " Goldi laughed, walking past them.

they followed behind her as she walked out of the airport, running up to her car to get away from the crisp air.
It was 9 pm there, Amelia was supposed to get there earlier but her flight was delayed.
The teens got into Goldi's car, putting Amelia's bag in the back. They pulled out of the airport, blasting music and dancing along to it.
The car ride felt so much faster, getting back to Goldi's house in what felt like seconds.

Goldi was happy that she was finally able to see amelia, excited to spend time with her. Everything felt so much better when she was around her.
They were finishing up Christmas shopping the next day, and the group had already discussed how they were going to do presents.
They all wanted to do a 'Stocking' gift exchange, and they all agreed to not do huge presents.
However, Goldi got Mattia one of his favorite colognes since he had just run out.
They were all excited for the day to come, it only being 2 days away.

She got Amelia a beautiful silver ring that had moon and sun decals on it, one she'd been looking at for a while.
They already got stocking stuffers like candy and other small things, getting one big or meaningful thing for each of her friends.
Goldi hung out in her room, leaving Amelia and Alejandro alone. She was surprised they were still a thing, or maybe they were dating.
She invited Mattia over, wanting to watch movies and just be with him in general tonight.

He got there a few minutes later, walking into Goldi's room and falling onto her bed.
He wrapped his arms around her torso, Goldi laughing at how clingy he was being tonight.
"Is Alejandro here?" Mattia asked, "I feel like I heard his voice,"
"Yeah, Amelia is here," Goldi said
"Amelia is here?" He asked, shouting up.
"I wouldn't go in there," Goldi laughed, Mattia realizing and laying back down.

Goldi put on a movie, Mattia coming under the covers with her. He wrapped his arms around her torso, sitting in between her legs with his head on her stomach.
Butterflies shot through Goldi's stomach, knowing exactly what Mattia was doing.
She looked over at the door that was already locked, lightly giggling to herself as Mattia smirked at her.
He kissed her stomach, pulling up her hoodie. Goldi bit her lip with a smile, Mattia noticing as he continued to move down.

Goldi let out a shaky breath, Mattia pulling her shorts down and off. Goldi was wearing a white lace thong, Mattia smiling as he saw it.
"So beautiful," He said, kissing her thighs and just above her heat.
"You're not gonna make a single sound, ok?" He said, calmly even though Goldi knew how aggressive he got.
"Ok," Goldi said with a smirk, Mattia slowly pulling her panties down.

He kissed around her area softly, a tingling sensation filling Goldi's body.
He licked a bold strip up to her clit, Goldi sucking in a breath. He started to make small circles around her heat with his tongue, Goldi throwing her head back in ecstasy.
He smirked at his effect on her, knowing his touch weakened her.
His hands held her waist tightly, Goldi's breathing becoming heavier the longer he went on.
She let out a small whimper, Mattia's hand immediately going to her throat.

She smirked as he held her head up, looking directly into her eyes as he made out with her pussy.
She bit her bottom lip, knitting her eyebrows together as she tried not to make a sound.
Pleasure built up in her body, making it even harder.
"Fuck- I'm close," She whispered. Mattia added two fingers, curling and pumping them, sending even more pleasure through Goldi's body.
She squirmed slightly under his grip, her hand placed over her mouth to stop noises from escaping.

"Cum," Mattia said, quickening his motions as Goldi obliged. She let out a whimper as her legs slightly shook, her back arching from the pleasure.
Mattia moved up, kissing her lightly with his finger still pumping in and out of her.
"Taste yourself," Mattia said, putting his fingers in her mouth. She smirked lightly, Mattia kissing her once again.
"Be a good girl and get in the shower, I'll meet you in there," Mattia smiled, Goldi catching a glimpse of his hard as she got up and walked towards her bathroom, a smirk on Mattia's face as he watched her walk away.

——————————–————