16 ✨

————————————————————

Big dick boys+the girlies

Kairi:
Alejandro won't answer
His phone.
Kairi:
Someone tell Alejandro
To answer his phone.

Roshaun:
No

Kairi:
Shut the fuck up Roshaun

Roshaun:
Kairi I will come over there
And beat your short ass up.

Robert:
Do you guys want to go to
The field today?

Kairi:
I can't today
Kairi:
MY SHORT ASS WILL SNEAK
ATTACK YOU GIRAFFE

Robert:
Ok spider monkey head
Ass.

Alejandro:
Can you guys maybe...
Shut the fuck up?

Kairi:
He's here!
Kairi:
I have an important question.

Alejandro:
Huh?
Alejandro:
Can't hear you. I'm out.

Mattia:
Y'all woke up Goldi.
Mattia:
She isn't a morning person.
Mattia:
I will come beat all of your
Asses.

Roshaun:
Shiver me timbers 😟

Kairi:
OOOOO
Kairi:
Spent the night together
I see ✨

Goldi:
Shut the fuck up. It's 8:00
In the morning.

Mattia:
Gotta go. Shawty alive.

Kairi:
Have fun!
Kairi:
Remember to wrap the willy!

Goldi:
Thank you for the advice
Dad.

———————————————————

"Goodmorning, " Mattia said as he kissed Goldi's forehead. His voice was raspy, sending chills down Goldi's spine.
"Morning, " She chuckled lightly.
His arms wrapped around her, his hand tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Are we going to wrap the willy?" He asked jokingly, Goldi rolling her eyes with a laugh.
"Shut the fuck up, " She laughed, getting up as she walked to the bathroom.
"Come back, " He complained after the door shut.
"I'm peeing, " She yelled back, hearing a laugh in return.

She wanted to do something. He'd been the one pleasuring her, and she wanted to return it.

She brushed her teeth quickly before walking out of the room, smiling at Mattia who laid on the bed.
He was laying on his back, the position putting his hard into view.
He read her expression, smiling at her as she walked towards him, setting his phone down.

Goldi climbed up onto his lap, connecting their lips softly. He took off her hoodie, Goldi sliding off her sweats.
She bent down, sliding his sweats off as he pushed himself against the bed frame.
She slid his boxers down, his hard hitting his stomach.
She pumped it in her hand, surprised at his size before kitty licking the tip.

She pushed it down slowly, fitting as much as she could in her mouth while stroking the rest with her hand.
"Fuck-" he grunted, giving her confidence as she pushed her head down further.

She focused on the tip as she sucked his cock, his breath slightly heavy.
She arched her back, her ass sticking up so he could see it. His hands traveled her body, his cock slightly gagging her as she went down.

He grabbed her hair, pulling it slightly which he knew she liked. He moved her head slightly with his hand, not having to help her much.
Goldi felt her panties soak, Mattia's every touch weakening her.
"Fuck gold, " Mattia's deep voice said.

She sucked his cock faster, knowing he was close before she stopped.
"Can you fuck me?" She asked him,
"Of course princessa," he said as a devilish smirk grew on his face, reaching to grab a condom.
"I'm on birth control, " She laughed, stopping his hand.

He pulled her down by her neck, connecting their lips as one of his hands grabbed her ass. He kissed down her neck, stopping right above her collar bone.
She let out a soft moan, him kissing down to her tits, biting her nipple softly as her breath hitched.

He reached a hand down softly rubbing her clit.
"Always so wet, " He said as Goldi softly moaned.

"Sit on my cock, " He whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.
She grabbed it with one hand, sliding it across her folds making both of them deeply exhale.
"Don't tease, " He said as he kissed her chest.
She continued her actions letting his cock collect her juices.
"What did I say, " He growled, grabbing her hips and pushing her down quickly. Goldi moaned in surprise and pleasure, his hands moving her body up and down slowly.

She could feel his cock pulsate inside of her, her head dipping down onto his shoulder as he slowly moved her up and down.
"Fuck- faster, " She moaned as he quickened his pace, her letting out a moan.

He let her ride him, the sound of skin quickly slapping together filling the room.
His hands massaged her breasts, moans escaping her mouth as she took control.
"Fuck, " He grunted, grabbing her throat and flipping her into missionary.

He pounded into her, the new position making her let out a loud moan.
She wrapped her hand around the arm that pressed against her throat, her eyes squinted shut as she moaned uncontrollably.
"Shit, " he grunted, his pace quickening as Goldi's legs shook from riding him.

She felt her stomach slowly start to tighten up, pleasure building in her body as he fucked her as fast as he could.
Both of them got closer, Mattia's thrusts getting sloppier as goldi breathed shakily.

"Fuck- I need to cum," goldi moaned, her legs still shaking.
"Cum," He growled, Goldi immediately obliging.
Her back arched upward as she let out a string of cuss words, feeling a warm liquid fill her as Mattia came with her.

He connected their lips sloppily as he slowly thrust, pulling out before laying down beside her.
He grabbed her body, pulling her in as her leg wrapped around his.
He kissed her sweetly, his arms wrapped around her waist protectively.

They both got up as they walked into the bathroom, getting into the shower as they faced each other.
Mattia knew he was falling too fast, looking at her with disbelief. To him she was the most beautiful girl in the world, the girl he wanted to spend to rest of his life with.
his soulmate.

——————————————————