7 ✨

———————————————————

Mattiapolibio and 20,376 others Tiktokroom: We've seen the jersey boys hanging around Goldi a lot, especially Mattia ☕️—————comments: User 1: Uh

Tiktokroom: We've seen the jersey boys hanging around Goldi a lot, especially Mattia ☕️
—————
comments:

User 1: Uh.. ok?
liked by goldiderossi and 259 others

Hater1: Shes ugly tbh
     aiyanarandolph: Says you 😳

Hater2: He downgraded
     jennahablitz: yeah :/

User2: Y'all are assholes
liked by mattiapolibio and 534 others

Hater3: who tf is named goldi
     goldiderossi: me tbh

mattiapolibio: why?
     goldiderossi: why?
            alejandrorosario: why?
                     kairicosentino: why?
liked by kairicosentino and 682 others

————————————————

Goldi stared at her phone as followers flooded in. Some people commented nice things on her posts but it was mostly hate. She would never admit it but it was making her extremely anxious, she hated being under the public eye.
She had just gotten home from school, it was only 4:00.

She bit her nails with her legs tucked into her chest, tears building slowly in her eyes. This was the last thing she wanted.
"Goldi!" She heard a voice yell, followed by mattia, kairi, and alejandro walking in her room. She pressed her lips into a straight line, groaning loudly and covering herself with the blanket.

"Don't let it bother you," She heard mattia say, followed by him hugging her.
"Too late," She replied.
"Goldi, the more you let it bother you the more they're gonna do it," Alejandro said.
"Maybe i'll just private my instagram," She said.

She pulled out her phone, seeing she'd gained almost 50k followers. She rolled her eyes, pressing the private account button.
"Wait, did you guys just walk into my house," She said, realizing how weird it was.
"No Goldi, we teleported," Kairi said in a mocking tone.
"Shut the fuck up," She laughed.

All of the sudden she got a call from her dad, hushing the boys before answering it.
"Hello?" She said.
"I'm on my way home," He said bleakly, her eyes going slightly wide.
"Ok, i'll see you," She said before hanging up.

"Y'all have to leave," Goldi said with slight fear in her voice.
"What?" Alejandro questioned.
"Uh, my dads on his way home, no time to explain," Goldi said.
"Oh, enough said. Bye goldi," Kairi said as all of the boys walked out.

She sat down on her bed as nervousness ran through her body.
She saw Mattia walk back into her room, walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her.
"Text me if you need anything," He said, giving her a quick peck before leaving.

She smiled at the small gesture, it made her happy knowing someone else cared.
She just hoped her dad wasn't mad.

Mattia drove with the boys as he nervously but his lip. He was already having doubts.
"What's wrong?" Kairi asked.
"I don't know man, i'm just doubting shit," Mattia said, Kairis face expression immediately becoming annoyed.
"This is why i told you not to fucking get involved Mattia," He said, anger in his tone.
"Woah, Kairi chill," Alejandro said.
"Alejandro i'm not trying to be mean but you don't know shit about goldi. Neither do you Mattia. You have no fucking idea what you're getting yourself into," Kairi scolded.
"Actually i do, I hung out with Goldi the other night and she told me a lot of shit. I know exactly what you're talking about. i just don't want to be responsible for hurting her," He said.

Kairis face dropped slightly, surprised at what he'd heard.
"Wait, Goldi told you?" Kairi asked
"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Mattia asked as they drove through the city.
"I'm the only person she's ever told," Kairi said, knowing if he were to leave it'd have to be now.
"Oh," He stammered.
"I'm confused on what's going on, what's wrong with Goldi?" Alejandro asked.
"She'd have to tell you herself," Kairi said, stress in his voice.

"Mattia, if you're having doubts you need to act on them right fucking now. You are not going to break her heart. I care about her too much," Kairi said.
"Ok, I'm sorry," He said, guilt laced in his voice.

————————————————————