15 ✨

———————————————————

Goldi and her friends sat on her bed, laughing as they talked with each other. It's about 8:00, they'd been hanging out all day since they didn't have to go to school.
Amelia had just recently joined them after she finished her school work.
Hailey and Aiyana didn't get suspended but were taken in for strictly questioning.
Everyone else got 10 days suspension, however Mattia's got extended to 14 days after officials were shown a video of the fight.

"Shut the fuck up Robert," Mattia said, Robert quickly looking up at him.
"I did not say shit," He said, holding his hands out in defense.
"Did I ask?" Mattia said, Goldi staring at him with her lips pressed in a straight line.
"Fuck off," Robert laughed.

They continued to argue with each other, everyone joining in as the room rang with laughter.
Eventually, everyone had to go home as the teens piled into Mattia's car.
They blasted music, rapping along to it as they dropped everyone off one by one.

Eventually it was just Goldi and Mattia, his hand resting on her thigh as they drove-through Jersey.
"Want to go to the rocks?" He asked, coming up on the turn.
She nodded her head as he turned into the parking lot, both of them getting out as they started to walk toward the pier.
They took off their shoes so they didn't get sand in them, walking across the sand.

She was spending the night at his house tonight, extremely nervous about meeting his mom.
His arm fell over her shoulder as they walked along the pier, the night slightly crisp.

The waves splashed against the shore, birds chirping while Goldi and Mattia talked.
A couple of minutes later, they reached the rocks, climbing up them and sitting right in the middle of the bridge.
Goldi laid her head on Mattia's shoulder as they stared into the sky.

"Mattia?" She said softly, Mattia looking down at her, "Thank you," she said.
"For what?" He said, chuckling lightly.
"For defending me. you really didn't have to," She said as they looked into each other's eyes.
"Of course I do, that's what I'm here for," He said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and holding her tightly.
"I feel kinda bad, like I'm putting my issues on all of you," Goldi said, taking a deep breath.
"No, do not ever think that. I'm more than ok with protecting you, all I ever want to do is protect you. you're mine, and that'll always be true," He said, kissing Goldi's forehead lightly as she blushed, wrapping her arms around him as she laughed shyly.

"You turned soft for me," Goldi laughed, Mattia shooting his head toward her.
"Excuse me?" He asked jokingly.
"Don't you dare deny it," Goldi laughed.
"Only for you to be honest," He said, shaking his head.
"Yeah cause you're mean as fuck," Goldi joked, "I would not want to get on your bad side," She added, pressing her lips together.
"You would never," Mattia laughed.
"Mhm," She said, looking up at the stars again.

They just sat there for a while, holding each other while the stars winked back at them.
Goldi thought it was weird, how close they'd gotten in such a short amount of time. They couldn't control their connection with each other, both of them extremely attached to each other but scared to admit it. It'd been a little over a month, however it just felt instant. Like no matter how good or bad this turns out in the end, it's meant to be, and both of them knew that deep down.

They walked back down the pier, smiles on their faces as they laughed with each other.
They got into Mattia's car as they headed toward his neighborhood. They lived in the same one, he was just about a block further than her.

She was slightly nervous as they walked into Mattia's house. She hadn't told him but the only parent she's ever met was Mattia's dad. Mariano never let her meet his parents.
She saw his mom standing by the counter, she scolded his little brother who looked extremely annoyed.
"Mattia!" She said, a thick accent in her voice, "Esta es Tu Novia?" She said as she hugged him.
"Mamma, " He laughed, "This is Goldi, " He said.
"Hi Mija it's nice to meet you, " She said as she pulled Goldi in for a hug.
" It's nice to meet you too!" She said with a smile.
"That's Gianluca, " She said as they waved at each other, "He's in trouble, " She said bluntly.
"Mamma!" He rebuttled, his mom pointing him towards his room.

Goldi laughed slightly, Gianluca stomping away.
"Why is he in trouble?" Mattia asked.
"He was doing stupid dares with his friends at school and walked into the girl's bathroom, " She said, rolling her eyes while she said it.
Mattia and Goldi laughed loudly, her mom chuckling along with them.
"Ok I'm gonna go talk to him, you two have a good night, " She said as Mattia grabbed my hand and led me toward him room.
"Not too much fun Mattia, " She joked before Goldi and Mattia went into his room.

"Your room is huge, " She laughed, setting her bag down next to his bed.
"That's the best part about being the older brother, " He laughed.
He took off his shoes and hopped on the bed, wrapping his arms around Goldi's waist making her laugh lightly.
She fell back onto him, laying on his chest with a smile.
Mattia turned music on as they lightly talked to each other.
Goldi put on one of Mattia's hoodies and a black pair of sweats, washing her face and brushing her teeth before laying down next to Mattia.

He pulled her up to him, kissing her head lightly.
Her head laid on his chest, his hand running lightly through her hair.
She felt serene, Safe. But no matter what, she was constantly on edge.

———————————————————