41 ✨

———————————————

Goldi gleamed as everyone started to show up at her house, passing out gifts. It was finally Christmas and they decided to do it at Goldi's house.
She made cute little stockings for all of her friends, putting candy, little knickknacks, and one bigger thing for everyone.

Right now It was just her, Amelia, Hailey, and Aiyana. The boys were on their way, but Mattia was picking all of them up first.
They were all having a sleepover, planning on getting pizza's then watching Christmas movies all night.
Being around everyone made her so happy, and made her realize everything was getting better.

The girls all gave each other their stockings but wanted to wait till everyone got there to open them.

All of the boys got there just a few minutes later, stockings in their hands.
"Hey bitches!" Roshan yelled, wearing his Roshauna wig.
Everyone laughed as they came into the living room passing out gifts to each other with smiles.
"Merry Christmas shawty, " Mattia said to Goldi, hugging her tightly.
"Merry Christmas, " She said with a small giggle, handing him his stocking.

The whole house rang with joy, everyone starting to open the gifts they got.
Christmas music played softly in the background, everyone laughing and talking amongst each other and eating candy.
Goldi got a bunch of cute things from her friends, thanking everyone as she opened them.

She saved Mattia's gift for last, smiling as she opened it.
He got her a gold chain with a small teardrop shape pendent on it, a cute decal shaved into it.
"This is so-" Goldi started, looking at his neck to see he had the same exact chain on, "You got us matching chains?" Goldi said excitedly.
"Yeah," He laughed, taking it from her hand so he could put it on her, "We never take it off. No matter what, promise?" He said, the room loud with all of their friends talking.
"Promise," She said, hugging him.

All of them finished opening presents, cleaning up everything that was on the floor.
It was about 9:00 pm, the teens just barely ordering pizza. They completely forgot about food, but they probably wouldn't be sleeping much so it was fine.
Someone got roshaun a new wig, him wearing it around and walking like an idiot.
"I just want to watch movies, " Kairi complained, everyone still way too energized to sit down.
"Shut the fuck up Kairi, " Roshaun said, bringing his voice to a higher pitch.
"You shut up, Roshauna head ass, " Kairi said, Roshaun, pretending to look offended.
"Excuse me, " He said, running up to Kairi a smacking him with his wig. Kairi screamed, being repeatedly hit as Roshaun yelled at him.

Everyone laughed as they argued, all of the other boys joining in and wrestling each other.
"I'm gonna beat your ass-" Kairi started, being cut off by the doorbell ringing.
"I've got it, " Roshaun said, putting his wig back on as he walked up to the door.
All of the teens watch him, seeing the guy's facial expression twist seeing Roshaun, and even more when he talked in his fake girly voice.

"That was the most awkward thing I've ever gone through," Roshaun laughed, setting the pizzas on the counter.
"It'd be less awkward without your stupid wig, " Kairi said, Roshaun immediately hitting him again.
"Never speak of me like that again, " Roshaun yelled, grabbing a piece of pizza and aggressively biting it, "Oh this is good pizza, " He said in a normal tone.
"I know, " Mattia said, "That's why I picked it dumbass, " He said after taking a bite.

"Ok!" Gold yelled, pushing Roshaun back from hitting Mattia, "Let's watch movies, yeah?" She laughed, everyone agreeing as they grabbed slices of pizza.
They walked over to the couch and sat down, everyone already wearing pajamas.
They put on The Nightmare Before Christmas, nobody complaining about the movie choice.

Goldi snuggled into Mattia's side as the movie played, everyone eating.
They laughed joyfully at moments in the movie, loudly singing along to all of the songs.
They enjoyed the entire movie, smiling at the memories of watching it as kids. It was almost like they could quote every line, having watched it multiple times.
They planned out every movie they would watch, excited to spend time together and reminisce.

Goldi felt happy and secure whenever they all hung out. She loved all of them, and even if the joy it brought her was just a distraction, it was enough.
They all felt the same too, having friendships that seemingly couldn't be broken up.

——————————————–
Hey shawties. I gained a lot of new viewers over Christmas break, thank you guys so much for that. I just wanted to let you know that I just started school up again, and I'm going to be a little more busy.
I'm still going to try to post as much as I can, but I definitely won't be able to do 2-3 chapters a day.
I'm going to shoot towards 1-2 a day, maybe less if work is stressful that day.
I love you guys, have a good night/morning/afternoon🖤