33 ✨

————————————————

"Kai no fucking stop!" Goldi laughed, running to the other side of the yard.
Kairi threatened her with a ketchup bottle, chasing her around as Alejandro filmed. They had just done a patience test for a video, covering Kairi in all kinds of food.
It was funny watching Kairi get tortured until he started chasing everyone around at the end.

"Kairi i will beat the fuck out of your short ass if you come anywhere near me," Goldi said with a laugh, backing up as he tried to get closer.
"Girl i'm taller than you," He rebuttled, laughing as he threatened her with the bottle.
"By 3 inches shut the fuck up," She laughed, ducking under him and running inside, locking them outside.

His little sister Maya laughed, recording them from inside the house. Kairi finally gave up, everyone hosing him off as they all laughed, continuing to tease each other.
Kairi and Goldi had been spending a lot of time together, neither of them knew if they liked each other or not. However, they talked and decided they'd be ok with perusing something with each other. She could tell it was upsetting Mattia though.

Kairi walked up to Goldi, trying to hug her for the thumbnail which she quickly declined, laughing while she walked away from him.
They continued joking around, Kairi going inside to quickly take a shower.
"There's a christmas party in a couple of days are we going?" Alejandro asked.
"Hell yeah," Mattia laughed, continuing to mess around with everyone.

They hung out inside, Mattia starting a live. Goldi quickly moved out of it, sitting on the chair with kai since it was the only one out of frame.
They all laughed together, Mattia and the rest of the boys laughing as they boxed and chased each other around.
There was one moment when goldi was barely caught on frame, but they were ignoring hate comments if there were any.

Mattia made an annoyed face everytime he looked at Goldi and Kairi, trying his best to ignore it. He couldn't believe her, how could she move on so easily. But the truth was it wasn't easy, Goldi had barely moved on at all. She just needed a distraction.

———————

(that's totally kairi and goldi)liked by mattiapolibio and 93,497 others tiktokroom: seen last night on Mattia's live #baewatch ☕️

liked by mattiapolibio and 93,497 others
tiktokroom: seen last night on Mattia's live #baewatch ☕️

comments

hater1: ew why is she eating
user1: girl... do you not eat?
hater1: no :(

hater2: kai we were rooting for you
648 likes

jennahablitz: mattia should've sticked with me.
mattiapolibio: no 🖤

hater3: the slut is back on TTR

kairicosentino: 👁👄👁
goldi.derossi: same

hater4: homie hopper tbh
user2: how do you know their dating...

celia: wha- who is she
hater: is this a scandal i see?

hater5: pls get this girl out of her
hater6: out of this world please

user3: y'all are ruining this girl
liked by goldi.derossi and 238 others
hater7: her liking it like she did something 🤡

hater8: that bitch is so ugly pls 🤣🤚
liked by jennahablitz and 43 others

hater9: can she just go away
hater10: fr just like *poof*

alejandrorosario: y'all are the reason she's literally scared to show her face online.
hater11: uhm...
hater12: AND?
hater13: AS SHE SHOULD?

hater14: pls why are y'all friends with her
haileykae: she's one of the kindest souls i've ever met, y'all are just so quick to judge.
hater15: pls-

idk: 😍😍

hater16: bridge 😍 jump 😏 off 🥰

hater16: kai get away from her she has chlamydia

hater17: the streets are calling her name

hater18: why she so skinny
hater19: she anorexic or sum idk
hater20: i hope it kills her 🥰

—————————————————

ok but y'all have to admit i'm good at hate comments 😏