32 ✨

————————————————

Goldi drove to pick up some of her friends, playing music loudly from her new car.
Her dad finally got her a car, she was happy that she could finally get away when needed.
Kairi was already over at her house, him sitting in the front seat as they danced and laughed.
They'd been spending a lot of time together, he always knew how to make her laugh.

She drove down the street, stopping at Mattia's. He came out, catching Goldi's eye. He wore black jeans with a navy blue oversized sweatshirt.
She still had so many feelings for him, and she wanted them to leave her.

He got in, Goldi turning the music up again before he plugged his phone into the aux.
"Really Mattia," Goldi said, him looking down at his phone with a smile.
"I have better music than y'all," He said jokingly.
"He isn't wrong," Kairi said.

Mattia started playing music by Pop smoke, King von, and other artists Goldi recently started to like.
She pulled up to Alejandro's, both him, Robert, and Roshaun walking out of the house.
"Someone has to sit on someone's lap," Goldi said as they got in the car.
"I'll sit on my daddy Mattia," Alejandro said in a girly tone, Goldi making a judgmental face to him.
"Ok Uhm, who's house are we going to," Goldi said with a laugh.
"Mine my room is bigger," Mattia said, playing music on his phone again.

Mattia played the song Something special, the one Mattia and Goldi had sung to each other so many times before.
She knew he did it on purpose, her smile slightly dropping as he sang along to it.
It brought back so many memories, making Goldi reminisce.
They made it to Mattia's house, Goldi turning off the radio and taking out the keys.
"Hey I was enjoying that song," Mattia said with a fake frown.
"Too bad," She said jokingly as they all got out.

They walked into Mattia's house, his mom standing in the kitchen and cleaning up.
"Ciao Goldi!" She said with a smile, ignoring everyone else that walked down into Mattia's room.
"Ciao Matiluca," Goldi said, walking over to hug her.
"I haven't seen you in a while," She said, glaring at Mattia making everything more awkward.
"Yeah, I'm back though," Goldi said, talking to her for a while before walking into Mattia's room.

She sat down next to Kai as Mattia put FIFA on, Alejandro sitting next to him so they could play. She thought it was funnier when people played with Mattia, he'd always trick them and tease them.
They played for a while, laughing and yelling before Mattia finally won. Mattia called goldi over, her sitting down and picking out a random team. She rarely played not even knowing how to do much.
She played as they both laughed, Goldi trying her best but Mattia just being better at the game.
Of course Mattia won, Goldi laughing while he jokingly congratulated himself.

"Lemme teach this girl how to play this game," Kai laughed, taking the remote from Mattia and sitting in his spot.
Kairi started explaining the game to Goldi, telling her about some of the players so she knew which ones to choose.
Goldi and Kai laughed together as they played, Kairi explaining the controls to her. Kairi obviously let her win, hugging her in congratulations as they laughed.
Goldi caught herself slightly blushing with her smile, her smile immediately dropping as she sat back down.

She couldn't catch feelings for Kai, it'd be too much. That and she knew it would ruin her friendship with Mattia.

———————————————

Sorry this was filler chapter but lowkey 700 reads like what 👀 vote so we can get more shawties up in here. love y'all 🖤