45 ✨

——————————————

Everyone in the house gave Amelia a quick hug, sadness in everyone's eyes as they told her they'd miss her.
Saying bye today felt weirdly more difficult than last time, even though we were going to see her in a shorter amount of time.
Amelia planned on coming back in March, she had already booked the flight and everything.

Goldi, Amelia, Mattia, and Alejandro got in the car, starting to head towards the airport.
Goldi blasted music as she drove, the traffic today being ridiculous. It was about 7:00 pm, her flight was at 7:45.

Goldi hated when her sister had to leave. She hated being alone, and she knew Mattia tried to be there but he had a family too.
Mattia also hadn't been hanging around as much lately. Goldi was scared that something was going on, but she knew how stressed he had been lately.

They blasted music as they drove, dancing and singing along to it jokingly.
They drove by the coast, the water sparkling with the moonlight.
"Oh shit, guess what," Amelia said to Goldi, a big smile on her face while she looked at her phone.
"The beach festival is happening this year, momma said I get to go," Amelia smiled, Goldi getting jealous.
"That's this year? You're so lucky," Goldi laughed, turning the car into the road that led the to the airport.
"Yeah, it's every other year," Amelia said, "It would be so much more fun if you were there,"

Goldi laughed as she said it. She hated that she wouldn't be able to go, school got in the way of everything.
She missed Italy so much, she needed to be where she was, but Italy will always be her home.
Plus, she'd be going to Italy for the entire summer, and that was in 5 months.

Goldi finally pulled into the airport, filled with sadness as they got out of the car.
Amelia got her suitcase before they started to walk into the building, people everywhere.
"The airport looks way to busy, i think you guys are going to have to say bye right here," Amelia frowned, wrapping her arms around Goldi.
"You're so fucking annoying, why do you have to make me sad," Goldi said, tears slightly pooling in her eyes.
"Shut up, Ti amo, ci vediamo presto Goldi," (I love you, i'll see you soon) Amelia said, tears in her eyes as well.
"Ti amo, text me when you're home," Goldi responded, Amelia nodding as she said her goodbyes to everyone else.

They watched her walk away, into the building before getting back into Goldi's car.
They couldn't wait to see her again, already missing her.

——————

Shawties tbh:

Amelia:
I'm home :(

Hailey:
I miss you so much
already
Hailey:
It's not even fair

Goldi:
me too, pls come back

Amelia:
2 months guys

Alejandro:
can't wait to see you again
tbh

Kairi:
Bro why are y'all being so
sad right now
Kairi:
Meli comes back soon

Mattia:
Shut up Kai

Goldi:
i agree with mattia this
one time

Aiyana:
why are y'all awake
at 3 in the morning

Goldi:
why not

Roshaun:
pls i hate you all so much
right now.

Kairi:
i hate you more daddy 😍

Mattia:
I though i was your daddy?

Kairi:
pls don't start this right
now.
Kairi:
i'm sorry mattia, i cheated,
move on.

Mattia:
HOW DARE YOU
Mattia:
AFTER EVERYTHING IVE
DONE FOR YOU?

Goldi:
👁💧👄💧👁

Kairi:
Shut up Goldi.
Kairi:
I will always be his first
choice 🙄

Roshaun:
the wig is on
Roshaun:
How dare you do that kai muthafucen
short ass bitch. pick you up and throw
you across the room as bitch. shrimp
ass bitch.

Alejandro:
Shut the fuck up you
fucking giraffe.

Mattia:
y'all are just mad puberty
forgot about you.
Mattia:
just like your mom at the
grocery store.

Goldi:

Kairi:Shut up Goldi we don't need your commentary

Kairi:
Shut up Goldi we don't need
your commentary.

Mattia:
Don't you come for
shawty bæ. What do you
think you are? grown?

Goldi:
ok goodnight lolz

——————————————–