Chapter 44

With the night finally coming to an end, you were left with clean up as required of your duty too. Glancing at your phone that read 22:25. You let out a tired sigh before stacking the cups on the table and shoving it in a bin bag.

"Care to dance?" A voice that sent you to heaven and back snapped you out of the tired daze you were in.

"H-Hisoka! Geez you startled me. I didn't know you were still here. Actually -" You trailed off as you looked passed Hisoka and further down was his gang seated and talking. It seemed like it was just them around.

"Wait dance? You don't dance." You finally processed what the red haired man offered.

Smirking playfully at you, Hisoka extended his hand to you, "Precisely. Consider yourself honored." He egotistically replied, however his eyes trailed from your earrings right down to your heels, admiring how you looked tonight.

"Oh my, I wouldn't dare say no!" You faked acted shocked in a flabbergasted manner before happily slipping your hand in his, slowly walking to the middle of the supposed dance floor. Suddenly all the lights went off, except a single dim light that shone on the two of you, making you instantly cover your face with your hands out of embarrassment.

"H-Hisoka!! Did you plan this. Oh my god no!" You shrieked through your shy giggles.

Unwarely being affected by your laughter and smiles, Hisoka tried to suppress his smile from growing.

"All I did was threaten him to not leave and do his job. All this is not planned." Hisoka replied, taking your hand again.

" And take your heels off. I know heels don't usually bother you, but I can see that tonight it's a pain." Hisoka oddly demanded in a gentle manner.

Feeling a bit surprised but touched that he would notice something like that, you removed the other hand from your face to look into his eyes.

"I'll look short next to you then." You replied with a slight pout, but internally you refused to take it off because you knew Hisoka liked his women tall and in high heels. You weren't exactly his height with heels on, but rather just a few inches above his nose. Without heels, you drop straight down to his collarbone.

"You supposed to be shorter than me. But if you want to stay in pain, be my guest." Hisoka looked away from your sparkling eyes, not feeling entirely comfortable expressing that he actually cared if you weren't in anymore discomfort so openly. Especially knowing how painful it must be to wear heels after he injured your leg badly earlier.

Not really seeing a reason to protest Hisoka's desire for your comfort, you slipped off your heels and tossed it to the side - instantly exhaling ever so happily and definitely relieved.

Closing your eyes in such bliss, you moaned, "Gosh that feels so much better. Thank you."

Resting the side of your head on Hisoka's chest, you couldn't help but let out a light giggle after hearing the first song playing.

"Celine Dion? You seriously expect me to believe you didn't plan for that guy to play one of my favorite classic artists?" You questioned him in disbelief, but refused to move from the comfortable position you were in with him.

Slow dancing, swaying as the girl rests her face on the guy's chest - typical, but it was perfect.

Feeling just as oddly comfortable with you like this against him - slow dancing, something he isn't capable of doing, Hisoka remained quiet.

"What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Witnessing!" Hidan yelled to the rest of group that was watching their leader partaking in such a foreign activity for himself.