Chapter 51

Hearing hushed chatter in the room, your eyes slowly started to flutter open.

Groaning from the noise and light you hated to wake up too, you buried your face deeper into a very comfortable and warm thing, which you forgot was Hisoka's hand. Well maybe you didn't forget it was Hisoka, after all you slept with him enough to know how his body felt.

Feeling something move - which was actually his fingers, against your face playfully, you started to stir once more in your sleep.

With blurry vision and distorted hearing composing, you had to blink up several times at a pair of yellow eyes staring down at you. Once your memory returned, you immediately sprung up the second you saw Hisoka's eyes were actually wide open and was sitting up right with the support of the bed.

"Hisoka! You okay.." You instinctively leaned down to give him a hug.

"Damn sleeping beauty finally wakes up after 21 hours. I thought Hisoka was the sick one that needed rest. " The voice that belonged to Hidan teased.

Pulling away from Hisoka, you saw that all the guys were sitting in the room.

Rubbing your eyes and tying your loose hair up into a high messy bun, you let out a good yawn before stretching out your body. ''Worrying and stressing takes a toll on a person okay! " You defended and partially lied, Hisoka was comfortable,and just his presences alone could make you sleep like the dead.

Feeling Hisoka lightly tug at your clothing, you turned around to see what he needed. Seeing him look at you up and down as if telling you something silently. Seeing you didn't really understand, "Skin." He murmured.

Looking down at your body you became a bit flushed.

"T-thank you." You whispered in appreciation as you quickly tied up your pull over that was competely undone and exposing your bra and tone tummy.

With silent amused smirks and glances being passed around the room among the other members, everyone was glad Hisoka was acting his normal self. If he demanded you to cover up so no other guy laid eyes on your skin - he was definitely the Hisoka they knew.

Hoping the doctor that just walked into the room was the bearer of good news, you greeted him cheerfully.

"Afternoon everyone, Mr Morow. I have your tests and I would like to discuss it in private." A sign that was always bad.

Feeling the happiness slowly fade from your smile, you frowned at the doctor and knew automatically you wouldn't dare leave Hisoka alone with anyone just incase.

" No. You cannot be alone with him. Say what you have to say in front of us." Your protective nature awoken.

"Um.." Looking at Hisoka for clarification. "Okay then."

"As you know, you got shot near the spine. The bullet did damage the spinal nerves around that area. As I discussed with your friends earlier, there's a possibility that your paralysis from the waist down could be temporary or permanent. However after the tests were done. It seems that it's permanent. I'm sorry Mr Morow.. "

Like a tunnal that kept getting darker with each word uttered, finally all light was none existent.

"You can stay here bu-"

"No." You interrupted the doctor, anger and frustration filled your eyes and laced within yours.

"Pardo-"

"Hisoka is not staying here. Go fetch this discharge papers."

"Miss I don't -"

"Go fetch the damn discharge papers before I shove my fist down your throat and pull up your intestines." You seethed with such rage, causing him to scurry out the room.