Chapter 9

Walking under the starry night sky, you groaned in discomfort from the heels you had to walk in. Getting fed up by them eventually because of the growing pain, you stopped to take them off and walked on the grassy sides to prevent walking on glass the pavement may have.

Anger and frustration definitely kicked you hard today. Surprisingly you actually were having a good day from the start even though it was with a bunch of delinquents. But of course, to be carefree and have fun wasn't the plan life had for you nor allowed you too, because everytime you did life always had a way of reminding you that you only had space to be serious, good and focused.

Having the cool breeze blow way today's events through your hair, realization of how you behaved tonight - especially with Hisoka came crashing down you like a load of bricks.

"Shit.." You clutched your heels in embarrassment and shame.

"I guess that's why you stop me from having fun huh life? Because I act stupid and inappropriate."

You couldn't believe that you practically snuggled against Hisoka's chest under his chin, swayed your hips in between his legs, say such valguar words like the 'p' word in a rap, gamble, fan money at Hisoka like some hooker.

Stopping dead in your tracks, you faced up to the sky with your eyes closed and groaned. "How could you act like such a whore y/n. They probably think you one of those regular gold digger hoes now."

Thinking and speaking of the devil, you heard a smooth engine pull up next you to you. "No..no no no." you murmured to yourself whilst walking again - not daring to look at your side.

2 minutes expiring, the car still slowly trailed next to you. From the corner of your eye you saw the door lift up. "I'm more than happy to kidnap and force you in the car. " A silky voice slid through the air to you.

Knowing he actually would, you deeply sighed and strolled to the car.
Throwing your heels down on the car mat, you sat there silently with your arms folded.

"Where too? "

Forcing yourself to say anything, you simply just worded Itachi's name before staring out the window.
From the reflection of your window, you could see Hisoka look at you questionably upon knowing where you were going, especially after everything he knows. But right now, despite the crap that Sakura is pulling on you, the thought of talking, yet alone looking at Hisoka right now was shameful and embarrassing. So the drive to Itachi's was silent.

"Do I need to drive you anywhere else after this?" Hisoka asked you, indirectly offering that he will and that he will wait. Budging at his 'kindness' you finally said something to him.

"No.. Yes.. I don't know.. maybe.. You know what just come inside with me." Your word order and tone indicated that you were obviously drained and fed up. Seeing you not up to being questioned or not listened too, Hisoka turned off his engine and got out the car.

Taking it the keys to Itachi's place you had, you unlocked it and walked in with Hisoka.

"Y/n?" You heard your best friends voice for what seemed like years after so long. Rushing from the lounge Itachi stopped when he saw Hisoka next to you.

"Hisoka? What are you doing here?" Itachi curiously asked.

"He's.."

"Driving me around and it's okay if he's here. He kinda knows what's going on."

Not really minding that he was here, Itachi refocused his attention back on you.

"What's happened to you? You look terrible y/n. Well obviously you always beautiful but you look stressed and tired. And where's your shoes?"