Chapter 26

After a very cringy 1 hour and 15 minutes of a noticeable horny cop that kept undressing you with his eyes, you finally reached back to Hisoka's place, praying it was enough time.

"You want a beer?" You kindly offered.

Probably liking the idea of sex and alcohol, he eagerly nodded his head - making sure to study every inch of the mansion.

Seeing Killua was still fast asleep on your shoulder and Sangwoo couldn't see anything, you quickly and cautiously spiked his drink from something you snatched at the pharmacy. Nothing bad, just a little something to make him a bit tired.

"Here, want to follow me upstairs so I can put him to bed?"

Not thinking twice about accepting a drink from you, he took several sips as he agreed to follow you.

Tucking Killua in your bed, you secretly set your alarm for 5 minutes and changed its ringtone to a more 'incoming call' like tune.

Closing the door behind you, you were taken off guard by Sangwoo backing you up against the door.

'Shit..' You uncomfortablely cursed.

"Oh now now officer, why don't you first do your job and then we can play?" You switched back to your seductive nature.

"Hmm.. But you so fucking hot. Do you know how hard it is to keeping resisting." He huskily growled against your ear.

"The longer the torture, the more satisfying the sex will be don't you think?" You tugged at his belt a bit before pushing him away.

Letting out a frustrated groan, he obediently listened and started going through each room. Walking down the 3rd level corridor, you realized that all the doors Hisoka kept closed were now opened, opened to just ordinary bedrooms or studies.

"I'm going to punish you so badly for not giving me your body to fuck right now you know that?" He looked at you with richly looking bedroom eyes.

Biting your lip in a sexy manner, you sensually tied up your hair into a high pony, took off your leather jacket and stared down at his manhood for a few seconds before looking at him and away to continue walking down the passage. Courting. ''Oh I'm hoping you do~"

Having the third floor cleared, stress started to kick in when you saw only one door still closed. With him checking room by room, inching nearer to that door, you aggressively pinned Sangwoo to the wall next to it.

" I'm growing so impatient too you know. I'm just craving too -" You seductively trailed off, unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

".. Be under this God like ripped body." Unbuttoning his last button, you started to sensually trail your hands against his abs and all over his chiseled chest.

'1 minute 23 seconds.'

Pushing you against the opposite wall hard, he rested his arms above you to make himself tower dominantly over you under his steel like muscles.

"Oh is it now? What if that's not what I want yet?"

Looking up into his eyes, you started to slowly undo his belt. "Then what would you want first... Master?"

'1 minute 3s.'

Loving the name you gave him, his grin grew tend fold, with eyes now utterly hazy from dark lust. Resting his forehead against the wall near you, he brought his arms down to slowly pull down your strapped sleeves, exposing you in your bra. You were so grateful that you had a high belt tightly around your stomach that prevented the dress from slipping further down.