Chapter 1

Leaning against your closed locker, you let out a heavy tired sigh to mentally and physically prepare yourself for the day. Although senior year wore you down a lot, school in general was your sanctuary.

Pulling up your slipping bag strap, you turned around to be smacked straight against someone much taller and muscular than you.

"Oi watch where you - Oh! If it isn't the one and only y/n. You got terrible dark circles under your eyes today, which one is it? You falling asleep in the library again or staying up all night banging the shit out of your boyfriend Itachi?" The tall blue haired man sniggered at you.

Re-adjusting the books in your hands, you annoyingly rolled your eyes.

"Maybe if you worked on your studies more than your weightlifting, you wouldn't be such a dumbass that failed several grades Grimmjow." You insulted back in a mixture of both aggression and calmness, getting the rest of his friends in the group to chuckle or smirk at the mini showdown that would happen almost everyday.

" Why you little bitch - " Grimmjow charged at you to push you up against the locker. Ready to dodge and get him back, a hand tugged him back to a halt.

"As much as I would love to see you break this lovely ripen fruit~ we do have to get going. I'm starving."

"We can always catch her in the street somewhere and sort her out mm~"

Shaking your head in disgust, you sub consciously held onto your things tighter. "You are such a disgrace to all males honestly Hisoka." You back replied sharply once again.

Without having any time to react, you felt yourself being pressed up against the locker and a hand loosely wrapped around your neck

"Don't pretend you wouldn't want such a muscular body to work you good~" He seductively whispered against your ear.

"For the love of God go pray on another victim Hisoka." A lazy but gruff voice came from behind Hisoka and pulled him back away off you.

It was a guy you wouldn't really call your best friend since you and him don't hang out often, but he is always there lurking in your life - Renji. He was one of the most lazily laid back but hot tempered good guys you knew. He was definitely your muscle man. The group of those jerks would always leave you alone whenever Renji was around because he was equally and tall and physically defined as them, not to mention the insane amount of tattoos he had all over his body that he loved to show off by having a few of his shirt buttons undone or by wearing sleeveless shirts gave him a very edgy look.

Grunting and glaring at you with a warning intent, the group of 6 left.

"I'd give you a hug to say hey and thank you but I know you hate hugs." You smugly remarked before walking with Renji down the corridors.

"Pretend you virtually hugging me then cheeky girl."

Puffing your cheeks and crossing your arms with your books tighter, you snapped your head to the side with sass. '' I'm not cheeky!"

"Hn says the girl that still takes on those pretentious assholes after 5 years."

"Agh them, they only have bark no bite."

"Still. Their insults have made you cry before."

"That was so many years ago Renji! I'm so old now. Besides I have to worry about keeping my good grades up instead of worrying about people like them."

Chatting lightly about random things, you and Renji eventually made it to the cafeteria. Ignoring the group of those obnoxious jerks, you cheerfully ran to where Itachi was seated with another guy named Law.