Chapter 3

Losing track of time, you ended up sitting on the bathroom counter surrounding the sink listening to music whilst you played with your phone. Eventually from the corner of your eye you saw a certain red haired man emerging from the entrance.

"Wowwww, it took you 10 minutes. That's not very long Hisoka." You casually mocked his sexual performance as you continued playing with your phone.

Huffing amusingly at you, Hisoka stopped next to you, and leaned against the counter - looking down to see what kept you so busy on your phone.

"I'm in the middle of a war." You informed as if you read his mind and lowered your phone to your lap so he could see better.

"Things were leading to where it was supposed to lead too, but nothing ended up happening because she heard her husbands car pull up. Freaked out and pushed me away." Hisoka casually spoke about the matter as if there was absolutely no problem with involving himself in an affair.

"And now your heart is broken so you came crying into the women's bathroom. " Smirking at his failed attempt to get laid.

" Indeed~ I was hoping the woman I would find in the bathroom would mend my severaly broken heart. "
Feeling Hisoka tilt his head to your side and lightly breathe against your neck, you amusingly pushed his face back forward.

"Sorry to squash your hopes Joker, not interested."

Eying you out suspiciously that you kept calling him Joker, Hisoka couldn't help but wonder if you knew things about him. Things you shouldn't know. "Why do you keep calling me Joker?" He asked seriously.

Not really picking up the change in demeanour or tone, "You just remind me of one for some reason. The personality, the facial tattoos. Stuff like that." You casually replied.

Still a bit suspicious, but satisfied that you weren't lying, Hisoka responded to your previous comment.

"Hm, late at night, alone in a bathroom that has a lock by the entrance. Perfect opportunity to take advantage of you don't you think?"

Peeling your eyes off from your screen, you glared warningly into Hisoka's reptilian yellow eyes. "There are so many hookers standing on the streets that will help you relief that built up sexual frustration. I will even pay the hooker for you. Free consensual sex, perfect isn't it?"

Playing with a card he took out from his pocket, Hisoka hummed thoughtfully for a few seconds at your suggestion.

"If not me then who is it that you are interested it in? " Completely ignoring your solution to his problem.

"Everyone knows who I like. People even made a silly rumor about him and I. Well lucky no one believes the rumor, it's just a made up joke to make me feel embarrassed. "

The flipping of his card stopped instantly as he looked at you with a sly smirk. "How could you judge me for hitting it off with a married woman when you are crushing on our teacher."

Sighing, you switched your screen off and placed your phone down on the counter and stared back into Hisoka's eyes. "I can judge you because you actually acted on something so wrong! Not once have I ever acted on my feelings for Yami - I m-mean Mr Sukehiro." A red hue immediately stained your cheeks at the mention of his name, a reaction that Hisoka clearly witnessed.

Laughing mockingly at your blush, Hisoka pulled out his phone and went into some social media app.

" Mm ~ There he is. " Turning his brightness up, he held his phone in front of your face.

Now turning beet red you snatched the phone out of his hand and also placed it down next to yours. "Stop! Oh my God why are you teasing me!" You yelled in an unusual high pitch girly tone.