Chapter 24

Sitting on you bed with Killua resting his head on your lap, you read the book he wanted you to read in a gentle and soothing voice, while tenderly stroking his hair with your other hand.

"Kil, you just remember to call for me if you get up before supper is ready okay? I don't want you walking down those stairs by yourself." You reminded him for the fifth time now.

Getting only a nod in response, you knew he was a few seconds from passing out now. Placing the book down, you delicately slipped his head off your lap and onto the pillow. Covering him till his neck, you kissed his forehead and whispered goodnight. Leaving the lamp on for him, you quietly left your bedroom.

Walking down the staircase, your heart did a backflip when you saw Hisoka seated on the couch looking at the jewelry Illumi got you. Seeing you from the corner of his eye, Hisoka got up and made his way to you. Just as you were going to swiftly walk right past him, you felt a hand grab your arm.

"Agh Hisoka go shower or something. You reek of cheap perfume." You rudely commented, making the chatter among the guys stop and observe the scene unfold.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Hisoka ignored your comment, and spoke with just as much irritation in his voice.

Tugging your arm out of his embrace aggressively, you crossed your arms with a very visable unimpressed look in your eyes.

"Excuse me? Why I didn't wait for you? Hisoka I did. I waited for half an hour, but I had to leave because Killua was growing tired. What's the time now.. Oh 19:45, you expect a 4 year old child to wait almost 2 more extra hours for you to finish your damn threesome? Really now. " You calmly tried to get your point across because you didn't want to fight with Hisoka.

" That's no excuse. I expected you to wait for me regardless. " Hisoka's irritation grew.

It was that type of arrogance and musculinity that made you snap. You tried to calmly get your point across, but when a person refused to own up to their bullshit, that pissed you off.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" You stepped closer to him in a challenging manner, not caring his was by far taller and muscular than you were.

"You think just because you a ring leader that has so much power and wealth you think everyone must obey you? You think you get to do as you please? I don't care what you do Hisoka, you could screw endless amounts of girls or kill in front of me, just don't be such a fucking asshole and do things like that in front of a 4 year old child. That's disgusting. You are disgusting Hisoka. How pathetic you must be if you couldn't even say no to sex just for one day, let alone just for a few hours. "

You could see for a few seconds, your words genuinely reached and affected Hisoka, however something in him fought out that logic and that superior look in his eyes returned once again. Angerier than ever.

" Not as pathetic as you using Killua to make yourself feel better about your brother that died because you were too incompetent to save him."

"Woah Hisoka.." Grimmjow got up and surprisingly commented, knowing Hisoka crossed the line with that.

Biting your bottom lip hard, to try and suppress the tears because of the strong nerve Hisoka plucked at, you sharply turned around and headed to the kitchen.

Hearing a mechanism slide back and forth, everyone got off the couch with shocked eyes upon seeing you walk back from the kitchen with a gun in your hand - pointing straight for Hisoka. Although the 5 guys did like you, you were pointing a gun at their leader, so they were forced to point theirs to you.

"You want to say that to my fucking face again Hisoka?" You angrily dared him with silent thin trails of tears streaming down your face.

"You out numbered y/n." Was all Hisoka had to say.