Chapter 39

Just like every other day, you and Hisoka continued to enjoy each other as Friday approached. Everyone was going to come back from the school trip, and you were extremely happy that Itachi said you and him could meet up later, of course without Sakura's knowledge.

It was around 5 in the afternoon, and since the restaurant decided to close early today, you spent your time back at Hisoka's place, even more delightful - you were relaxing with Hisoka doing something you thought you'd never see a brute of a mafia leader do.

Taking out your phone, as pay back for the time he took a picture of you, you took a picture of Hisoka painting your toenails.

He was sitting on the couch, and you comfortably laid horizontally with your legs over his lap, allowing him to appeal nail polish easily to your nails.

"I'm going to kill you Y/n." Hisoka commented ever so calmly that it somehow came off as extremely dangerous, but you were too cheerful inside to care about his threat. He knew you took a picture of him going this, but he didn't face you or react impulsively to delete that picture like you attempted too. Hisoka was far too focused on ensuring that no black nail polish touched your skin because his OCD of perfection was acting up. So he took his time and gave it his undivided attention.

Giggling lightly, "Not if I kill you first. Hm, I think I'm going to set it as my phone wallpaper. Who would of thought, I got a merciless, dominant mafia leader painting my nails. Best birthday gift ever!" You beamed teasingly.

Finishing off the nail he was on, Hisoka playfully frowned at you with detest.

'' I'm never going to ask what you would like me to get you for your birthday ever again." He commented with a salty undertone, shifting his focus back on your perfectly shaped feet to paint the next nail.

Laughing lightly a bit more, you admired your wallpaper for a few seconds before placing your phone down and analyzed Hisoka's work as you ate strawberries, feeling downright like royalty.

"You want a strawberry? It's your favorite?" You offered innocently, trying to suppress the joy of knowing how degraded Hisoka most likely felt right now.

Stopping, Hisoka turned back around to glare at you for a response before getting back to appealing the glossy cover.

" Hisoka! You can't be seriously sulking!" You amusingly yelled at him, still not getting a response from him.

"Oh my godddd, I promise I'll make it up to you tonight -"

"My King~" You purposely said that ever so slowly and seductively, making Hisoka's hand freeze midair.

It's been days, and Hisoka still hasn't gotten tired of your body yet nor when you called him things like that. He loved it when you put him on a pedestal. It meant a thousand times more coming from you because you were the type to not listen and obey anyone. The strong headed, disrespectful type.

"Well you did deprive me a little yesterday because of your studies." Hisoka uttered his thoughts out aloud.

"You better treat me well tonight then~" Hisoka mischievously replied, mood already improved.

Rolling your eyes in unimpressed humor at Hisoka's high sex drive, you brought the strawberry to his lips since he was eyeing it out and relaxed back into the couch, somewhat glad Hisoka was okay.

" Hisoka." You called out his name a hit shyly.

"Mm?"

"C-can we.. Um.." You trailed off in a mess of a stutter.

Finding your sudden change of behavior odd, Hisoka stopped applying nail polish and looked at you, coaxing you to continue with his eyes.

"Do you think we can k-keep what's g-going on b-between us a s-secret?" You finally managed to push through your shyness, causing Hisoka to arch a curious eyebrow at your request.