Chapter 21

Spending the entire night with Itachi having a blast, you decided to let him drop you off at the club to work your midnight to 4am shift so you could make up for missing yesterday and talk to the manager about Friday's shift.

"Now that you finally bought a new phone, please message me once you reach Hisoka's place. And no, I don't care that it'll be after 4am." Itachi concernedly instructed.

"I will 'Tachi. You do the same when you reach home okay? And thank you for today. There's no better birthday I could ask for. Spending time with you is all I never needed." You wholeheartedly spoke before pecking a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I'm happy you happy.. Take care Y/n." Itachi unlocked his car doors and handed you those black and red bouquet of coloured roses you love.

"Bye bye 'Tachi!" You kissed his cheek once more before getting out of the car.

Without your speed, the 4 hours that finally came felt like an eternity and tiredness drowned you terribly.

Eventually reaching Hisoka's place at 4:30 am, you opened the door and saw that all the lights were off except for the small LED lights that were underneath each step of the entire stair case and a few underneath the furniture, giving the place a perfectly dim illumination to it.

With a few yawns in between, you made it to your room. Placing the bouquet of roses on your desk, you slipped off your sneakers and socks. As exhausted your body was, you still had to take a shower.

Sighing, you sluggishly walked to the bathroom a few meters down from your room.

Although his room light was off, and nothing could be seen looking in, Hisoka's eyes opened the second he heard light footsteps walk on this floors corridor. Seeing you walk to your room with flowers in your hand and seeing you walk out the bathroom with nothing but a short towel hugging perfectly around your body.

Despite your eyes looking extremely tired, hair in a high bun with the shorter strands stuck artistically on your neck and your walk slightly imperfect by your exhaustion, you somehow still looked.. Attractively angelic in his eyes.

Hearing your soft voice letting Itachi know you reached safe inside through his walls, Hisoka assumed that you finally got a phone. Not long after the phone call, Hisoka narrowed his eyes more to give the sleeping impression, just in case you would see he was awake - curious to see why you walked into his room.

With several minutes of silence and stillness passing, Hisoka saw you walk out his room with you wearing his jacket you got off his bed.

'Hm..'

That unknown feeling that would from time to time nag at him greeted Hisoka once again tonight, and of course the cause of such soul disturbing sensations was seeing you wearing a piece of his clothing.

Naturally the size was big for you, but somehow you made the jacket suit you, like it was always met for you to wear. Thinking of another girl wearing his favorite jacket unsettled him. Disgusted him.
However for you, the word that immediately popped into Hisoka's head was 'cute'.

Having the site in front of him being short lived by you turning left into your room, Hisoka heard you open a drawer and the sounds of beads lightly rattled throughout the air, additionally your soft voice talking.

"Dear Heavenly God.. I'm sorry for not praying to you last night, and the previous - It slipped my mind upon being in a new house. But I'm slowly settling down so I won't forget to pray to you again.
I just wanted to thank you for keeping Itachi alive another day.. I ask that you continue to keep him alive for a very long time.. I love him so much God, so I ask that you don't take him away from me so soon..
If no one, including myself can't help him, I ask that you please heal him. Cure him from such an ill stricken virus. Don't let this illness be his punishment for his sins of the past..
He didn't have a choice but to kill those people God.. I know in your teachings there's no valid reason to take another life, but he really was forced too.. So don't punish him. However if you are, I ask that you burden me with his punishment ontop of my own for murdering my mother.. I fully accept a terrible fate on his behalf if it means curing him..
So bless and protect Itachi for me God..