Chapter 49

It didn't surprise Itachi at how you normal you looked, still so beautiful and perfect when he saw you ready in the morning.

He only wondered how you managed to carry yourself with such poise and normalcy even though your body was badly destroyed. No one in their right mind would wear heels, dress up or even go to school, yet alone write a test after what they went through. Itachi was touched though, because if you could help it, you'd stay in bed, but you kept pushing because you wanted to keep your place at university for him.

To heal him.

How lucky he was to have a friend that cared for him this much.

Although he did worry about your mental health, after all you did kill several people all in one go. He wondered if maybe you were just cut up about the murder of your mother, and the murder of others didn't really bother you because you still seemed to function normally despite the amount of lives you took.

Could it be you were like him? Like Hisoka and his gang? To not let the murder of others affect you? Were you always like that or did you learn to become like that because you were surrounded by the likes of murderers?

Even though Itachi was a tad surprised by your appearance and behavior this morning, one could only imagine how surprised the 6 guys that decided to attend school were to see you all normal too.

"Y/n. Would you like to do question seven's answer on the board?" Your maths teacher offered.

Of course you didn't do yesterday's homework, but it was fine. All you needed was to read the question.

"Sure." You faked smiled, holding onto your desk tightly - turning your knuckles sheer white by how painful it was to get up.

Clutching onto the chalk, you steadied your shaky hand before you began to write down the steps.

Feeling your shot thigh making your entire leg weak, you thought you were going to fall like an idiot infront of the class, but to your rescue an arm wrapped around your waist to pillar you up right.

"Hey you okay?" The timid voice of Orihime whispered near your ear.

Waiting for you to regain your balance, she let go of you and worked on question 8 like she offered just to get next to you.

Biting your perfectly coated lips, you shook your head with honesty.

"My leg. It's hurting like a bitch." Your poor usage of words depicted the amount of pain you were in.

Looking back to see if the teacher or anyone else was looking, except Hisoka, Grimmjow, Uta and Sabastian - which was fine, Orihime discreetly slid her hand behind your black coat to touch your upper thigh.

Retrieving her pale hand that was covered in red blood, she looked at you with a worried strickened face.

"You bleeding." She whispered. "I'm taking you to the hospital right now." Placing the chalk down, determined to go, you immediately snatched her arm.

"No. I have the Physical Science Olympia I will not miss today." You stated with such desperation.

Looking at you with such disbelief at your determination to ignore a gunshot wound just for a paper left Orihime mind blown.

"I brought medical supplies and a bandage just incase something went wrong today. It's in my bag. One of my stitches probably ripped because I'm moving a lot in addition to wearing heels." Evident that the pain was getting too much by your slight panting throughout your sentences.

" We'll go to the bathroom then okay?"

" No. In a few minutes I will be called to write. "

" Umm.." Orihime tried to stay calm and think. With a snap of her finger representing her light bulb moment, Orihime took your hand.