Chapter 60

With the weekend arriving, dressed in your stylish feminine tomboy clothing you spent the best few hours with Itachi before you forced him to spend some time with Izumi at the carnival.

Chewing on your blue candy floss, you smiled like an idiot as you watched Itachi and Izumi interact with each other. It was the most adorable reality show you have ever watched.

Itachi had no game, but he could easily make any girl fall head over heels by his personality and his beautiful way with words. Every girl wanted to feel loved for, special and treated like a queen. Itachi could easily do that. He has one of the kindest hearts you ever met. No wonder Izumi is smitten over the Uchiha genius.

"Stalker much." A seductively smooth voice poured into your ear like warm honey.

Hisoka. Only Hisoka sounded like this.

Trying to not choke on your candy floss from being caught off guard and shocked that someone like him was at a carnival, you averted your gaze to your side, looking at your high school heartthrob.

"I'm just happy for them. It's called admiring from a distance." You spoke in light happiness.

"What you doing here anyways?"

Pulling out his right hand that was buried into his hot black leather jacket Hisoka pointed at the stand behind him.

"Smuggling drugs through carnival-looking items and food."

Peering over your shoulder, you noticed that his gang members were in several different stalls selling stuff.

Chuckling a bit, you turned back around and shook your head in disbelief at how smart that actually was.

"Of course business would bring you here. This candy floss doesn't have drugs in it right?" Stressed reeked from your voice.

Smirking, "No it doesn't." He replied.

"Mmm, I don't believe you. Have some." You skeptically demanded with a playful smile dancing across those now blue lips.

Hisoka definitely caught you in the right mood. No awkward or forced conversations tonight.

Now grinning at you, Hisoka gazed deeply into your eyes. ''You know the rules." He whispered.

" Hisok-"

" Brah just shut the fuck up and let Hisoka have his moment with Y/n!" Grimmjow locked Hidan by the neck to stop him from shouting Hisoka's name. Too be quite frank he was also sick and tired of everyone always cutting the time between Hisoka and you short. He will be damned if he let's that happen again.

"But the -"

"But fucking nothing. I'll deal with it." Grimmjow seethed.

Rolling your eyes amusingly at Hisoka, you broke a piece of candy floss and brought it too his lips. Seeing it partially melt on his wet lips before he opened his mouth.

Slowly taking it in, purposely biting the tips of your fingers with the perfect amount of pressure, Hisoka pulled back a few inches. Still holding holding eye contact with you.

Feeling Hisoka's lips after almost another month, your heart raced like a F1 car, finally crashing into a million explosive pieces when he pulled away. After all this time Hisoka could still set your soul on fire and cause your nerves to violently tremor along each body part he touched.

Staring into those beautiful eyes, you got sucked into a hypnotic trance with each passing second by how his glossy eyes reflected the colorful flashing lights emitted from the carnival rides they were surrounded by. Like fireworks, you saw those lively lights die and be born again in his eyes.