Chapter 16

"Anyways..You said next week is a break for us seniors. Does that mean prom on Saturday is canceled too?" You changed the topic, away from something that seemed too deep and serious to talk about.

Although Hisoka had a lot to say about everything you just said, he let you have your way. ''No it's still on, why? Too eager to spend the night with your date? "

Rolling your eyes tiredly at him, you laid up right next to Hisoka and rested your head against the headboard. ''Agh please, as if. I practically have to set up everything for prom and work on that night to make sure everything goes accordingly. Perks of being catering president." You sarcastically said the last sentence.

"Don't forget to put alcohol in the punch. "

Giggling lightly at his request, you looked at him and arched an eyebrow at him humorously. '' That's going to cost you then~" You replied in his tone of voice.

" Give me the price. I'm sure I can afford it." Hisoka boastfully remarked.

" Hm, it'll cost you all these chocolate whispers." You grinned at him, taking the packet from his hands and began to eat them.

" Oh hit me where it hurts the most mm? Smart move. "

Eating a few in comfortable silence, you stared out the window to look at the raging storm that was out there. ''I hope it stops soon. My shift at the club starts in 2 hours. " You mumbled.

" You still going? Didn't Yami Sukehiro say to rest?" Hisoka purposely used his name to get you to stay.

Blushing at his name, you cleared your throat before sliding the blanket over your and Hisoka's legs and propped the laptop onto your lap.

"Y-yes he did, so relaxing we shall. What movie you want to watch?" You offered as you logged onto your Netflix account.

'You're comfortable around me again.'

"You pick, it is your night off after all."

"Hmm. Sci-fi thriller series it is then!" You beamed.

Getting comfortable, you brought the packet of chocolate whispers to the middle as an indication you were willing to share them.

"Oh deciding to share my own snacks with me now?" Hisoka teased.

Popping one in your mouth, you glared at him. "Take it or leave it."

With mischief twinkling in his eyes, Hisoka smirked at you. ''Only if you feed them to me."

Such a flirt.

From a glare to an eyeroll,you sighed and looked back at the screen. ''You really are a baby honestly." You murmured before you started to feed him one after yourself in consecutive turns. Not really being bothered by the softness and partial wetness of Hisoka's lips that would ghostly graze your fingers tips.

Binge watching so many episodes, you unawarely got extremely comfortable around Hisoka through the hours. Somehow the laptop ended up resting on Hisoka's lap and your upper body was now resting against a small side portion of Hisoka's chest. Although you were unaware, the Joker definitely wasn't. Not that he minded. It was just oddly different to be 'cuddled' up with a girl for hours. Despite the fact he was naturally comfortable too, the reason why he only allowed you next to him on his bed to happen was because it wasn't a 'bang and ditch a girl' session.

Feeding him one more, your hand froze on his lips from the anticipation of what was happening in the series.

"Hey!" You softly yelled upon feeling the tips of your fingers being bitten by Hisoka.