Chapter 14

Being in a dreamless sleep, a low constant drumming sound slowly started to drag you out of your slumber. Choosing to ignore it, it only took another few more seconds for a loud rumble to soar.

"Mmm.." You lowly groaned, as you slowly fluttered open your heavy eyelids to get rid of the blurriness in your vision. Seeing a wall of window in front of you, veiny blue streaks flashed across the nightsky. With your hazy mind finally clearing up, it processed that the source of noise was coming from the storm.

"Mmmm." You hummed once more whilst burying your face into the pillow for a few seconds before looking back at the coloured windows.

'Wait coloured windows?'

Focusing more on your inside surroundings, you could hear low talking and the dark room being illuminated with different colors.

Peering over your shoulder, you first saw a TV on, looking further to your side you saw nocturnal amber eyes look down at you. With the lighting of the TV, your eyes narrowed in confusion because your mind was still a bit foggy.

"Hisoka?"

Giving yourself a few more seconds to process, you abruptly sat up and backed away a few inches with panic stricken eyes.

"Hisoka! What - Oh my god did we -" You spoke in complete disoriention before pulling the blanket off you to see if you still had clothes on.

"Oh thank the lord.." You sighed in relief before relaxing only a tad bit.

"Mm, thought we had sex?" Hisoka asked with mischief dancing across his eyes.

"W-well y-yeah. I mean for goodness sakes I'm in your b-bed and I don't really remember anything - wait why I'm in your bed? What time is it? How long was I out for?" Your scattered mind hurt from all the unknowns.

".. It's around 7pm, so you were asleep for 8 hours. " Deliberately not answering your first question.

With disbelief brimming your eyes, you gently held Hisoka's jacket and unnoticeably contently smiled down at it. "I actually slept huh...'' You whispered with a distant undertone.

Scrutinizing his jacket and your sudden change in demeanour, Hisoka narrowed his eyes at you. ''What is your attachment to that jacket?"

He saw how you quickly looked up at him, and shyly looked down to the side whilst biting your lower lip. If it wasn't for the lack of light, Hisoka would've known for sure if your cheeks subtly turned crimson.

" N-nothing.. "

Letting his eyes linger on you analytically - knowing you just lied, Hisoka eventually peeled his gaze from you and refocused it back onto the TV.

"You can keep it."

"W-what! No it's okay."

"Keep it, it seems to help you sleep."

"..."

"Did you have supper yet?"

Dangling a packet filled with chocolate whispers, Hisoka childishly smiled at you. "This is my supper."

Unable to resist his nature, you huffed amusingly at him whilst shaking your head in disbelief. Pulling out your aliceband, you tied up your hair into a high messy bun before getting off the bed and readjusting your shirt.

"I'll call you when supper is ready." Was all you sweetly said before walking out his room and into yours for a few seconds, only to come out with a headset and iPod in your hand.

'I'll call you when supper is ready'

Seven strange words that kept replaying over in his head. It wasn't just the first time Hisoka had breakfast, but the first time someone was going to cook supper for him. Hisoka wasn't one to really eat, but upon hearing you cook for him, his appetite seemed to grow alongside his impatience of waiting to hear you call him.