Chapter 8

Around an hour in, you and Uta finally reached the step of soaking the tiny ball in acid.

"Okay I'll be back when it's time to take it out. If I stay in this classroom any longer I'm going to vomit."

"Why, is the chemicals affecting you?" Uta asked.

"It's the smell of an accumulation of things. The chemicals, the booze and the amount of cigarettes being smoked. And I thought my pill story was bad. You guys are a hundred times worse."

Purposely blowing out more smoke from his lips, Grimmjow grinned at you. '' Don't hate on it if you haven't tried it baby."

"Agh." You nauseatedly shook your head before taking your phone and headset, heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" Illumi asked.

"Just to the cafeteria to raid something. I'll be back later."

"Oi bring us back something too!" Grimmjow screamed to you down the corridor.

"No screw you!" You screamed back without turning around.

"Thanks bro!!"

Reaching the cafeteria you sighed at your weak heart to say no in bringing snacks for them. Sticking a piece of long sweet seaweed candy in your mouth to eat on the way back, you carried arms load worth of junk except for drinks since they already had booze for themselves.

Nearing the classroom you could hear music being blasted from there.

"Gosh they are such rebels." You murmured exasperatedly through your chewing.

Once again the nauseating smell of smoke from cigarettes intoxicated your sense of smell. You couldn't believe that you only left for a few minutes and their table looked like a mafia's game night. Stacks of cash piled up, alcohol, cigarettes, cigars and cards thrown in the middle.

"Are you guys seriously playing real poker?" Asking in disbelief, you dropped off the snacks at the edge of their desk.

"Yeah wanna play babe?" Grimmjow condescendinly spoke to you.

Ignoring his sexist undertone, you shook your head rapidly. "Hell no. I'm not gambling."

"Scared of losing to one of us?"

"No! I just don't gamble.''

" Ohhh you too good and perfect to gamble? "

Frowning at Grimmjow you crossed your arms over your chest in annoyance." No I do not think that, I just said I don't gamble. "

" Y/n." Frown instantly fading, you looked at Hisoka that was sitting at the head of the table. Your chest tightened by the second you held his devilish gaze. The smoked up table and the highest cash pile next to him gave Hisoka such a superior boss like look. How his alluring eyes looked at you and how his smirk that looked subtly naughty burnt you, made you want to melt into the floor.

"You are playing. And you going to take my place right now." He seductively leaned back into his chair.

"W-what?!"

"N-no! Are you crazy! There's no way in hell I'm playing for you. Look at how much cash you have! You are practically winning this game so why do you want me to play for you! "

"Well I'm not objecting, any opportunity to win all that cash back from Hisoka. " Sabastian sweetly agreed.

" See! I'm not gambling with so much money. "You whined.

" Mmm~I'm sure you owe me a second favour y/n~"

Freezing on the spot, your stomach dropped and your throat ran dry. 'Shit' cussing mentally out of nervousness.