Chapter 57

Hearing that the house was extremely quiet, Sabastian searched everywhere to see if the two of you were even in the house. Heading upstairs since that was the last location, he made his way down the corridor, peering into every room.

Not that he needed too for long because straight down the passage he saw you sleeping on Hisoka's chest. Walking quietly closer, he noticed that Hisoka was also asleep.

It looked innocent, you sleeping on him with the blanket securely wrapped around you. However Sabastian's view of innocence about this image faded away the second Hisoka slowly pushed you down off him to lay you on your back.

Switching his upright position, Hisoka lowered himself down the bed and rested his head on your breasts and draped his muscular arm over your stomach. All shuteye, deep in their sleep.

Sabastian didn't see any inappropriate areas, but seeing most of your upper body not covered in clothing and Hisoka completely shirtless, he assumed that underneath the blanket both of you were naked.

'They had sex.' With evidence being his own eyes, he finally could put his suspicions to an end.

'About time.' He amusingly commented. The fact that you gave your body to Hisoka definitely told Sabastian you loved Hisoka.
And for Hisoka.. Well, the fact that he was still sleeping with you after the deed instead of the ditching you like other girls came with great significance.

"Hisoka you hurting my boobs, get off." Sabastian heard you whine in your sleep.

"No. I'm comfortable." Hisoka replied tiredly.

"Fine."

After a few more seconds, Sabastian saw that Hisoka actually shifted up, burying his face in your neck and intertwining his fingers with yours - such an affectionate action. Damn.

"Thank you." You whispered, bringing your hand from behind him to embed your fingers in his soft red locks.

"We need to get up before someone comes Hisoka." You slowly worded your sentence, feeling rather too comfortable to actually end this.

"Excluding this month, we have been sleeping together for a month. Why do we need to keep this a secret? You said you didn't want the people at school to know, fine. If  the gang saw and knew they won't say anything if I tell them not too." Hisoka's words were a bit muffled because he was nuzzled against your neck, but Sabastian heard everything crystal clear. He knew he should leave but after hearing a confession like this. He couldn't.

If it was any other member that stumbled upon the two of you, they would've been utterly shocked and would've made their presence known by yelling f's and b's none stop. However Sabastian was in between, he wasn't really as shocked as he thought he would be because he did suspect this happened awhile back. Seeing and hearing this just dropped the penny he kept mentally flipping to decide whether you and Hisoka had sex or not.

The only astonishing matter out of all of this was witnessing how affectionate and gentle Hisoka was towards a girl he just fucked. Additionally, a girl he decided to only sleep with for over a month.

He purposely refused to sleep with anyone but you. He could if he wanted too. He was Hisoka. Hisoka loved to have them all. However he just wanted you.

You were enough for him.

You were the girl that tamed a fickle man into a loyal one.

"Do you not want anyone knowing you lost your virginity to someone like me?" Hisoka's voice grew a bit cold.

Silence.

It became so silent that one could even hear the trees gently swaying on the ground floor and the cars driving by in the far distance. If this was a cue to leave, it would be now because Sabastian could feel the tension rising in this room after that question. But he was just too nosy for his own good.