Chapter 19

Having an hour or two pass, you sat soaked in a mini bloodbath on the floor with a home medical sewing kit you found in the bathroom cupboard. Stitching up the cut was unbelievably difficult to do with your weaker hand. Through the agony piercings of the needle in your flesh to sew and lastly your hands were shaking uncontrollably - making it even more tedious to try and accurately sew.

Sighing with huge amounts of exhaustion, you leaned your head hard against the cupboard and closed your eyes,taking a break from sewing your deep wound.

Hearing the door open, your eyes met golden irises that evoked the emotions of playfulness and hidden seriousness, almost unhappiness in them.

"I promise I will clean up everything." You apologized thinking the bloody state of his bathroom is why he looked subtly displeased.

Taking a seat next to you, ignoring the blood, Hisoka smoothly took your hand and brought it over his lap. Analyzing the cut.

"You don't seem as pissed off as I expected. " He hummed a response. Gently wiping away the blood on your hand to get a clear view of the cut.

".. Well that's because I'm really not."

"Mm, and why is that? Grimmjow tried to kill you."

'And you just stood there doing nothing to stop him..'

"Yeah because I initiated the fight. My fault not his."

Hisoka smiled knowingly at your response. You truly were the girl he thought you were.

'Tell me Grimmjow. What's your grudge against y/n?'

'What the fuck, aren't we here to talk about tomorrow!'

'We are, we did. So no harm in talking about this now.'

'Indeed, I'm also highly curious about this constant rage you have towards her. Since the beginning of high school might I add.' Sabastian noted.

Gulping down another large amount of beer, Grimmjow gaze deepened at his friends. 'She just infuriates me.'

Tapping his sharply long nail against the granite counter, Hisoka had an idea as to why you anger him. The supposed impression and persona you give off. 'Follow me Grimmjow, if the rest of you want to you can ~ but stop by the door.'

"Even if you initiated the fight, he took the fight a step further by pressing that blade on your oh so beautiful neck. "

Rolling your eyes at Hisoka's compliment that he would always drop without fail - no matter what situation it was, you let out another sigh. '' Again, my fault not his. Obviously I'm going to get my ass kicked if I pick a fight with someone from your circle. I mean all of you are delinquents. "

You winced a little bit as you noticed Hisoka started sewing your cut for you, ever so delicately and effortlessly. ''We are all lawless, and could easily put a bullet straight through your head yet you still picked a fight? Interesting. "

"I'm just hot tempered sometimes okay. But that's besides the point. I honestly don't see him, or the rest of the group as what you all are."

".. I told you last night, I oddly like the 6 of you. A stupid fight won't just suddenly make me stop liking one of you. "

" Oh? But the way you handled and looked at Grimmjow when threatening him.. It seemed to me he reminded you of your abusive father that killed your family and tried to kill you too. " Hisoka purposely brought that up for Grimmjow to hear. This was Hisoka's way of shattering the wall of perfection and being ultimately good, a girl that hasn't gone through any hardships in life - all things he knew Grimmjow hated.