Chapter 47

It's been a few days since you and Hisoka spoke. As usual whenever shit hits the fan between the two of you, being void of each other was normal.

Around 18:00,you walked down the stairs dressed in a long elegant red dress - obvious that you were going out.

"You look beautiful y/n." Grimmjow complimented while the others sitting on the couches remained quiet. Everyone but Grimmjow seemed to ignore Hisoka's beef with you, hence why they also didn't really talk to you. After all, the rest did favor their leader.

"Thank you Grimmjow." Brushing your fingers through his untamed but soft hair.

"You still haven't heard from Orihime?" You asked, definitely worried about how Grimmjow has been feeling.

"No I haven't.."

Stroking his head once more, you fell into a deep thought about a hunch you have.

"I'll be moving out later tonigbt back to Itachi's. " You directed that to Hisoka that didn't bother to even look at you.

Knowing you weren't going to get a response from him, you decided to head out the door.

"Good. I don't want a whore of my enemy staying here anymore anyways."

You heard Hisoka mutter, making you stop dead in your tracks.

"Wow.." You whispered to yourself, a bit heartbroken that Hisoka thought of you like that now.

Slamming the front door, you stormed off in utter rage.

With at least 6 hours that have passed by since then, the guys were still at Hisoka's place playing poker and discussing their next potential heist and bouncing off ideas about which business to get into in the underworld.

There was talk of expanding their territory and trying to enter the drug world again now that they are better established. It was risky but the money made was insane.

"That's settled then, here's to taking over the drug world." Sabastian raised his wine glass as a toast.

"And eventually the whole underworld." A cocky Hidan raised his glass too.

Before everyone could clink to that, the front door slammed opened, causing everyone but Hisoka to stand up in utter shock.

"Nii-san!" Killua immediately ran to Illumi.

"Orihime?" Grimmjow was confused but happy to see her again after so long. Not really caring that he was going to express affection in front of the guys, Grimmjow pulled her into a tight embrace.

"How did you get here Killua? I thought you were on a school trip?" Illumi crouched down to his brothers level.

'' Y/n. " he muttered the reply as he pointed to the door - leaving everyone to wait for you to appear.

Seeing you emerge caused Hisoka to abruptly stand up. That's when you knew that things just got serious and extremely confusing if the cold leader that supposedly didn't care for you was brought up to his feet by the state he saw you in.

Too shocked to speak, everyone merely studied every inch of your body as you walked slowly to Hisoka.

Your entire body was covered in bruises, blood, slashes and two gun shot wounds - one straight through your upper arm and the second in your left thigh that was now exposed due to the entire bottom section of your dress being ripped off.

Standing bravely in front of Hisoka with a pissed off facial expression, what happened next left everyone gobsmacked.

You aggressively back handed their leader to a point his head was turned to the side and nail marks imprinted on his cheek - causing spottings of blood to protrude out.