Chapter 38

From the bedroom to the bathroom to the kitchen counters you were bent and contorted in ways you never knew your body could be. Hisoka seriously took advantage of his time because he ensured that every 10 minutes or so after his previous release, he came back for more.

And more.

And more.

So much more you personally lost count with the amount of times you and him reached.

7 am to 12 none stop sex defiantly wore you out. But you remembered you had work. You already missed Monday, Tuesday and today you were was 2 hours late. Yes this day job technically starts at 4 pm for you, but you did say since there was 'no school' for you that you would work from the morning. In fear of losing your job, you reluctantly got out of bed that had an already resting Hisoka in it. It was best you took advantage of your body feeling completely numb, before the pain arrived - making you incapacitated.

Taking a hot shower and getting dressed up in clothing that covered almost everything up your neck , you smeared natural looking foundation, concealer and powder over your skin - covering the hickies and bruises Hisoka left on you just incase, and of course to look presentable.

Going downstairs you made breakfast and set it on a tray

Going downstairs you made breakfast and set it on a tray. You didn't know why.. But you were feeling awfully kind and affectionate towards Hisoka.

The lines of knowing he's not yours, but every other girl and sex were getting extremely blurred, and you didn't seem to realize this. Or maybe you did, you just hoped he would change for you.

Taking the tray up, you quietly placed it down on your side of the bed. Upon hearing your heels hit the floor ever so quietly and the soft shimmers of your bracelet, Hisoka opened his heavy eyes to a dressed up you walking away.

Feeling a weak hand grab your wrist, you yanked yourself around to see Hisoka sitting up - looking like a hot mess.

"Where you going?" He asked, neither sounding demanding or playful, just tiredly curious.

Walking right to his side so he didn't have to stretch his arm out anymore, you let out a sigh. "To work. I'm already late and missed two days. I don't mind my body being broke, but I do mind being financially broke." You teased yourself, making Hisoka amusingly smirk.

Staring at his tired but relaxed smirk, you couldn't help but blush. It was the first time you ever took a moment to appreciate how a woken up Hisoka looked. Indeed you were embarrassed about the nail marks and hickies all over his body, but that aside, his ripped muscles looked so relaxed. Unlike how they looked during the day - so hard and intimidating, it appeared to have all tension melted away off those sharp and curvy edges.

His hair was down and perfectly messed up. His eyes looked warm and soft, such a rare sight. It seemed that the few seconds Hisoka got up were the times he looked most vulnerable. Most normal. Totally not a bad boy.