Chapter 63

"Hey, can you just give me the medication that is meant for pregnancy. So the last three on the list." You politely informed the pharmacist as you handed over your prescription from the doctor.

Knowing that voice, Grimmjow peered over the convinent shelves that him and Sabastian were browsing through out of bordem, well more Grimmjow growing bored since they were waiting for Hisoka to finish up on his last check up with the doctor on his spine.

"Oi that's y/n, what is she doing here?" Grimmjow questioned, deciding to walk closer to you but ensured he stayed out of site as he eavesdropped on your conversation.

"She's pregnant Grimmjow, obviously she would be at the hospital for her check ups." Sabastian logically explained, sighing with exasperation from having to follow a nosy Grimmjow.

"Only the last three on the list? But miss, the first four medication on this list is something you definitely need to take. You won't survive for very long if you don't take these meds for your heart and liver. S-sorry I didn't mean not survive, I just mean it'll be a very difficult and painful to live if you don't take these. It's dangerous miss. " He immediately changed his choice of words, not wanting to stress your pregnant self out, although you already knew the truth before he uttered it accidentally.

Smiling sadly but bravely to the pharmacist, you nodded your head in acknowledgment of his words, fully understanding the consequences. After all, it was because of your speed addiction in the past are you in the situation. All those pills you popped, the endless weeks of staying awake, not drinking or eating much - it was only about time you were going to find out your heart suffered immensely In the process because of the lack of sleep and adrenaline always pumping - weakening it greatly. And of course the liver too. Too much of harmful pills would naturally destroy the livers ability to purify toxins.

You did it all to get into Yale or Oxford, become the best virologist around and save Itachi. Now that he is dead and you lost your position at the university, it made it seem that being on speed, destroying your body was all for nothing.

Pregnant and ill.

Not long after Hisoka kicked you out of his life, you saw flowers and candles surround Itachi's house. Adding to your heartbreak, you were dumped with your best friend's death. A funeral you couldn't even attend. You didn't even get to say goodbye to him. For countless of weeks you sat against Itachi's tombstone - balling your eyes out to a point you physically couldn't cry anymore.
Remembering Itachi's words on the P.E field, you realized that Itachi knew you were pregnant long before anyone did. Being pregnant you couldn't kill yourself to be with your best friend as badly as you wanted too be. You had another human being to take of. You had too. Especially when Itachi believed you could do it even though everything in your life was ripped away from you. Maybe Itachi thought that you were going to be taken care of, but how wrong he was. You were alone. A high school drop out. A university failure. A typical uneducated women working at a Diner and club to barely survive while the father of this child indulged in his mansion earning millions and banging bitches.

"I know, but I can't afford it everything there and my baby comes first. So please can you just give me the last three that's meant for a healthy pregnancy." You selflessly spoke, a bit ashamed of your financial position. Yes you had your manager job back at the restaurant that paid, however you had bills to pay. House rent, electricity, water, medical bills for your pregnancy checkups, food - lots of food to try and satisfy your cravings, lastly maternity clothes you'll need soon.

"B-but how are you going to give birth if your heart is too weak and ill to handle that strain. A-and you need a healthy liver to also filter out your baby's toxins. You need to be healthy too, you are the baby's mother." The pharmacist tried to fight you on this because as a medical expert it was his job to be concerned.