Chapter 20

After cleaning up all the blood and taking a steamy hot shower, you walked to your room to change - making sure the door was closed since there were still six guys lurking around the mansion.

Although it was all fun and games to you, your mind kept pondering on what Hisoka said, what he said he would do to you for being so disrespectful. Heat started radiating from your cheeks upon the remembrance. To be fair and truthful you didn't know what your type was. You never really bothered with guys from school, except Mr Sukehiro, well since there was at least one interest maybe that was your type?

Strong, laid back, calm, collected, manly, funny, in between being serious and being silly, a great conversationist, tall and broad..

Hisoka

"W-wait what the hell!?No no no. Why would my mind flash his face before me. No. Definitely not. He's nothing like Yami." You convincingly told yourself, disposing of all and any thoughts of this matter.

Since there was no school and Itachi was coming over, you changed into something causal and comfortable.

Making sure your half cut gloves and choker covered the cuts properly, you made your way downstairs to where you heard Itachi's voice echo throughout the mansion a few minutes ago.

"Itachiiiiii!!" You screamed with glee, running faster down the stairs you excitedly jumped onto Itachi, legs tightly wrapped around his waist to give him a death squeezing hug.

Cautiously dropping the gift bag in his hand to the floor, Itachi lightly chuckled at your over enthusiasm and wrapped his arms around your back.

"I missed you so much 'Tachi!!" You tightened your arms and legs around him even more.

"Y-you're squeezing a bit too tight my princess."

Giggling lightly, you pulled away but didn't get down from him, smiling like royalty down at him.

"Oh myyyy, calling me princess now eh? Tell me what did I do to deserve such a title Mr Uchiha."

Everyone, especially Hisoka watched how you two interacted. Despite the fact you were wrapped around Itachi, the one thing Hisoka noticed was how you looked at him. There was love in your eyes. Not exactly like how you looked at him in that daydream, but there was definitely love in your eyes. An emotion you never had for anyone else your eyes landed upon. Not just your eyes, but your smile, no - a grin and the way you spoke. It was also filled with such love and happiness. It completely radiated warmth.

Growing oddly irritated upon watching you and your body language around Itachi, Hisoka frowned deeply, not enjoying this scene unfold in front him. He was so used to girls giving him and only him that kind of attention, knowing there was one girl that didn't, completely resistant to him, irked Hisoka greatly.

"You should know that the only time I treat you like royalty and not like my personal maid and chef -"

"Thank you for finally acknowledging that I do everything around the house!" You interrupted bashfully, only to have Itachi's index finger pressed against your lips yo shush you.

"No interrupting." He kindly ordered instead of being a typical guy that rudely demands.

Waiting for you to backlash and refuse to listen, all 6 guys were shocked that you smiled and nodded your head obediently. Actually listening.

Fake coughing in a low but amusing manner, Grimmjow leaned to Hisoka. "Think you can make her obedient and submissive like that?" He whispered teasingly.

Hisoka glared at Grimmjow from the corners of his eyes with such annoyance and danger. "I think I can kill you on the spot right now or let her beloved know what she's hiding behind that choker and gloves - send you straight to prison to rot for life." Hisoka darkly muttered back, making Grimmjow instantly back away.