Chapter 35

Just like before you got up in annoyance because you felt Hisoka's phone vibrate on the bed.

"Hisoka." You groaned, not pleased to have your sleep interrupted.

Again, Hisoka didn't respond nor get up.

Sighing at the same issue you knew you were going to have again, you reluctantly opened your eyes, having your vision meet Hisoka's ripped chest that was facing you. Regaining your senses, you could feel yourself laying on Hisoka's stretched out arm, the other draped over your lower back and your one leg that was slipped in between Hisoka's legs.

Originally, you would've felt extremely flustered upon waking up in Hisoka's arms like this, but for goodness sakes, you had sex with this man. And to be quite honest. You felt really comfortable in his arms. Comfortable and extremely safe.

As much as you would of loved to examine Hisoka's sleeping face that made him look so innocent and less dangerous, that vibrating phone was irritating you. Sliding your hand on his face, you rubbed across Hisoka's tattooed star with your thumb.

"Hisoka your phone is ringing." You whispered a bit louder, getting only a stir.

Sighing at this man's stubbornness, you lifted your hand a few inches above his face and slapped it down on his cheek, causing him to bolt open his eyes. Giggling at that, you sheepishly smiled and closed your eyes in purpose of going back to sleep.

"Answer your phone." You ordered.

Feeling his chest press more against your face and the warmth of Hisoka's arm around your back fade away because he stretched his arm further forward to reach his phone that somehow landed up behind you.

"Yes?" Hisoka answered, resting his arm comfortably over you as he held the phone to his ear, not caring that you frowned upon Hisoka resting his entire arm weight on the side of your face. Indeed you were frowning, but it was an amused frown. Actions of comfort like this only came from a genuine emotional place within, or from two people who were around each other for years to invade each other's personal space like this without irritation. But you and Hisoka only 'knew' each other for a few weeks now despite 'knowing' of each other since childhood. Maybe that's where the natural comfort came. You and him were familiar.

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour and half." Hisoka replied, cutting the call and lightly sighing before throwing his phone back on the bed.

Feeling a hand lightly smack down on your cheek, you opened your eyes to see a smirking Hisoka.

"Hey! What was that for?" You whined before impulsively holding the area you got semi slapped at even though it didn't hurt.

"Fair is fair." Hisoka coaxed.

Poking his hard chest with the tip of your index finger, you only received a poke back.

"Hisoka!" You called out his name in a humorous high pitched tone with a light shove you gave to his shoulder.

You started to chuckle when Hisoka shoved your shoulder back, finding his childish behaviour hilarious.

"Stop that!" You whined lightly kicking him. Obviously Hisoka didn't kick you under the sheets even if playfully, so instead of doing that he tried to tug the blanket off you, but you swiftly tugged it back, fearing for your naked body to be exposed. Yes, you had sex with him, but you still felt a bit self conscious about your bare body being out in the open.

"Hisoka no!" Your eyes were panicked stricten, but you broke into tiny fits of laughter.

"Don't be shy ~" Hisoka teased as he continued to lightly tug the blanket since he could easily get the blanket out of your grasp if he used an ounce of his strength.