Chapter 34

The third round ended up turning into a forth. Laying partially up right with you finally asleep on his chest, Hisoka couldn't believe you were like this. He assumed you liked it hard and rough which he was right about, but he never assumed you needed to be destroyed so many times before exhaustion took over you. For the first time in his entire life, he was also genuinely exhausted from sex. He never understood why people would sleep after sex, because he never felt tired with other girls, most of time they were, not him, but with you, he really had to work up a sweat - leaving him craving to sleep.

Indeed he wanted you to submit to him like he always spoke about because that is what he was used too from other woman. Being a ruthlessly powerful and wealthy man, Hisoka liked to be treated like a king with slaves that he could control, making him feel even more superior. But Hisoka quite liked your spunk. You weren't afraid to tell him what you wanted, depict how you wanted to be pleased, demanding more from him despite his trait of never listening to anyone but himself, whom acts on his own accord when deems fit. He also liked how you weren't solely just dominant, you alternated between giving him the opportunity to dominate over you which pleased him.

"You insane you know that?" Hisoka amusingly whispered as he gingerly stroked your hair.

Wanting nothing more than to fall asleep with you right now, Hisoka had to go. Not to deal with business or ditch you, but to go to the neighboring town pharmacy to get your morning after pill that he said he would get for you. He knew if he slept now with you, he was going to be asleep for a good few hours, if not the entire day and he didn't want you to wait that long before you took the pill, especially after today. It wasn't just once Hisoka released in you, but 8 times if you counted the times you made him release twice in one go, so you definitely needed the pill. Not wanting to break your trust about this matter, Hisoka let out a heavy sigh and got out of bed to put his underwear and jeans on.

For some reason Hisoka didn't just want to leave the room. Looking back down at you and acting on impulse, Hisoka leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on your forehead as if he was silently saying he was going to take his leave now. Only after the action was done, did he realize what he uncharacteristically did.

Staring down at you for a bit longer, Hisoka questioned everything. Why you? Why did he actually want to come back to you after sex whereas with others he didn't really want to see again after he was done with them. Or he did see them again, but at another point of day or week, even month, however none the less, it was sex and ditch.

Not with you, he genuinely wanted to come back to lay with you and wake up with you still next to him. Just like the player he is, Hisoka's goal was just to take your virginity and he was a hundred percent sure that once he did it wouldn't mean anything. He would just move on to the next piece of meat. But it wasn't surprisingly about just taking your virginity if he really thought about it, it was about being with you.

Consciously Hisoka didn't know why he wanted this with you, but subconsciously he know why, drifting back to the first night he drove you home you said something that stuck with him.

"Hence y/n the virgin. I can't imagine giving apart of myself to a guy like that without falling in love first."

Love. You gave yourself up to him but he knew you didn't love him still. How he knew? Because your eyes didn't look back into his the way it did in that surreal dream he had of you. Hisoka didn't know why, but he wanted that from you. He wanted you to be in love with him, knowing too well he doesn't deserve your love, but he was still a selfish man, so he wanted it. The thought of him being the only guy you have been with and can only be with appealed to him.

Despite the kind gestures, Hisoka was still a terrible man, he wanted to be your first and last, but he couldn't see himself sticking to one woman. Not that he wanted anything serious with you or anyone ever, he just wanted to know that somewhere out there, there is someone that loves him.