Chapter 41

It was a few minutes after midnight, knowing Hisoka wouldn't come home until 2 after getting laid, you headed straight for his home gym that had everything after slipping on your tights, a sports bra and half cut gym gloves on - utterly conquering every weight limit.

From bench pressing 20kgs as a starter, you kept adding on more 20's until you reached 80kgs. Changing body focus, you started squatting with 95kgs on your back. You probably could never do this in your normal state of mind, but right now you were angry, and gyming feeds off anger like flies on a dead animal.

With music blasting, you decided to destroy the punching bag, hoping maybe this will satisfy this irritation that didn't seem leave you.

"Shit so this is what your body looks like?! Sweettttttt." A familiar male voice echoed throughout the gym room depsite the music on.

"Damn you really killing that punching bag y/n." Another male voice spoke straight after.

Abruptly turning around to the source you saw Grimmjow, Hidan and your heart stopper - Hisoka, all standing by the entrance trailing your body that was covered with the perfect amount of glistening sweat that was attractive on a girl.

Avoiding Hisoka's gaze which didn't go unnoticed by him, you looked at Grimmjow and questioned what he was doing here.

"Hidan and I forget to collect our share of money from that previous heist. We heard music and a continuous thudding sound in the house. Figured it was you, just never thought I'd find you going crazy in the gym." Grimmjow replied with concern lightly lacing his voice by your current state that was in obvious frenzy.

" You good? " Grimmjow couldn't help but ask.

Tightening your high ponytail aggressively, you nodded in acknowledgment.

"I just want to work out." You curtly replied.

Before you or anyone could say anything, everyone noticed Hisoka throw his gun on the floor and walk towards you.

"What are you doing?" You questioned him in a rude manner you were unaware of.

Uncuffing his cufflinks from his crisp white shirt, Hisoka folded up his sleeves and stopped a few meters infront of you before smirking at you.

"Teaching you how to fight and defend." He surprisingly answered.

Frowning even deeper, you crossed your arms with more irritation.

"Why the hell would I need to learn how to fight and defend myself? Besides I already know how." You snapped, oblivious to the fact Grimmjow and Hidan were surprised that Hisoka would give you his time and attention for anything, yet alone teaching you how to fight - something that had great meaning if one thought about it.

The immediate thought Grimmjow and Hidan had was that Hisoka decided to do this with you because he wanted to ensure you were safe if there ever was a time he wasn't around you because of the life he lives. Meaning he actually wanted you to be in his life for as long as possible.

Hisoka was subconsciously investing in you.

"Mmm~" Hisoka hummed upon processing your words. He knew you knew how to fight and defend - to an extent, however he could see you were clearly angry about something, and punching anything but a human wasn't going to help you release all that tension.

"Try and hurt and defend me then." Hisoka simple stated before walking closer to you, seconds before attacking.

Realizing Hisoka was serious, you backed up a bit to give yourself some distance between you and him. For some reason the thought of Hisoka fighting you terrified you because despite all that bark you have, you knew Hisoka was the leader for a reason. Only the most skilled, letal and dangerous people become leaders. Not to mention such muscle heads and psychotic guys obyed and followed Hisoka - there definitely was a reason why he was the alpha.