Chapter 55

Ding dong. The chime of the intercom to open the driveway gate went off for 2 minutes.

"Hisoka go get it." You demanded in a tired groggy voice and a slight nudge at his body.

"No. You go." His still very much asleep voice replied.

"Maybe Sabastian will get it." You murmured, verge of falling back to sleep again.

Ding dong.

Groaning and stirring louder in your sleep, you nuzzled deeper into Hisoka's neck - hoping that noise will stop, but it never.

"Hisoka go get it!" You low key yelled.

After a few seconds you started giggling, "Oh shit. I forgot you can't walk. My bad." You teased.

Just as you were about to open your eyes and see who was at the gate, you felt Hisoka's strong hand grip your arm and pushed you over his chest, flat onto your back on the other side of the couch - contorting his upper body to hover over yours, pinning your wrists against the leather couch.

" You dare make fun of me woman?" He spoke ever slow and dangerous, however when you finally opened your eyes you saw his smirk.

Light laughter that sounded like a joyful wife running away from her husband that was chasing her, Hisoka's smirk grew into a smile.

"Hisoka I'm really sorry! I genuinely forgot!" You protested through your laughter as you continued to struggle out of his embrace that was unbelievably powerful.

With your one completely bare leg loosely draped over his waist down, you stopped moving and tried to stop laughing at your stupidity.

"Let that terrible joke slide please! Take it as you repaying me for busting up my own leg really badly to a point I could almost not walk as well." You smartly spoke with a touch of sass.

Lowering his head closer down to you, Hisoka pressed his lips against your ear. ''Maybe I should've completely shattered both your legs so you couldn't leave this house to spend your time with Aizen." He replied with husk and lethality dripping from his voice, making you blush.

"I don't belong to you Hisoka!" You attempted to escape but his grip grew tighter and he pressed his chest more onto you.

"I think that necklace, no leash, around your neck says other wise Y/n." He whispered. Purposely using that degrading word to irritate you.

"I'm not your pet either you bastard!"

"It's the morning, submit to me."

"Get off me."

"Submit to me."

"Let go of me!"

"Fuck me."

Silence.

Low giggling erupts near Hisoka's ear as he felt your chest rise and dip down from the laughter.

"Yes F you. And if you meant it in the other way I will rather screw the cucumber in the fridge than you."

Thinking that remark was going to tick Hisoka off, you were utterly taken off guard when you heard, for the first time - Hisoka lightly laugh with you.

Oh how beautifully manly his laugh was.

It completely shattered his hardcore intimidating demeanour. You just found out your new task.

It wasn't just to make Hisoka happy forever anymore.
You wanted him to laugh forever, and you wanted to be the cause of his laughter.

Playing it cool to not embarrass him by making it obvious he laughed, you just pouted and looked away defeatedly.

"I've never met someone that's so full of crap like you." Hisoka amusingly commented through his dying off laughter.

Looking back at him, you happily smiled. "I take that as a huge compliment because I'm finally first at something in your life." You confidently replied, causing his smile to remain.

If only you knew..

You were the first for many things in his life.

Without realizing, Hisoka's grip on you loosened. With one hand that was interlocked fingers with his, the other you rested on the back of his head - stroking his soft red hair. Mood much more comfortable and warm.

"How you feeling today Hisoka?" You sweetly hummed.

"I don't know." He truthfully couldn't answer.

Feeling a bit sore in the heart for him at that response, you slid your hand from the back of his head all the way down to his lower back. Gingerly circling your fingers around his lower back.

"Do you feel that?" You asked.

Looking straight into your eyes, with a subtle trace of relief. "Yes I do. Very vaguely though."

Expelling a deep internal sigh, you returned that relieved glance.

"Then you are doing good. A vague feeling is better than no feeling." You assured.

"Your eyes. Your eyes are grateful. I can tell. This isn't my doing. You just too strong to be defeated by anything Hisoka." You wholeheartedly commented, never missing the opportunity to remind him that he has the power to change his situation.

Ding dong.

Sigh, "I should really get that." You annoyingly remarked.

Removing his body weight off you, you sat up and damn did your blood run cold.

"Holy shit." You cussed accidentally.

"I-I mean I didn't know you guys were here." You corrected your language however still highly embarrassed that Grimmjow, Hidan and Sabastian were sitting on the other couches.

"Wait. You guys heard that buzzer go off but all of you ignored it!" You finally realized.

With a mischievously low key smirk, Sabastian sipped on his strongly brewed morning coffee. "If I heard correctly, Hisoka said you must get it from the start." The black butler replied with such elegance.

Trying your best to keep your flustered stuff hidden - knowing the three of them heard what you and Hisoka were saying, yet alone witnessing how the two of you interacted, you glanced at Hisoka with a frown. Muttered bastard, and got up to see who keeps pressing the gate intercom - making sure to pull down your sleeper shorts you know shamefully crept up when your leg was partially around Hisoka.

Walking back, "You don't even deserve this blanket." You immaturely snatched it away from Hisoka to make it seem like you were being mean rather than tell them you wanted it to cover your body that showed too much skin in the eyes of everyone but Hisoka. Especially to whoever you had to deal with at the gate.

Sabastian watched Hisoka slyly watch you wrap the thin blanket around your body, almost as if he was ensuring you covered every inch of skin as you made your way out the door.

With that observation and the previous interaction of you and him, 'Indeed. These two are too comfortable around each other and each other's bodies.' Sabastian mentally concluded.

Nevermind the obvious thought that was running through his mind, what caught him and definitely the others off guard was that carefree laughter from Hisoka. He truly was such a different man around you and one had to be really stupid in the gang to not realize that and notice what great significance you are too him.

You. His obvious first and only weakness.