Chapter 22

"Okay let's go." You announced as you walked down the stairs.

Before getting up, Hisoka eyed the clothes you were wearing. Although he said there was nothing wrong with what you were previously wearing, thinking about it now - he was glad you changed. Something about you showing so much skin - those perfectly toned legs, thighs, arms and a low V line going down your chest for the public made him unhappy.

Possessiveness bubbled within him at the thought of your body being available for the whole world to see . Hisoka was more than delighted you were such a conservative girl, that untainted body of yours was only to be shown in his house.

"Pweedyyy!" A tiny Killua that was sitting on the floor playing with his toys got up and tugged at your skirt.

Smiling warmly down at him, you bent down to carry him. Securing him on the side of your hip and a strong arm under his bottom, while the other held his back you followed Hisoka out.

Strolling comfortably next to you in silence while you slowly pushed the trolley with Killua sitting in the built in child's seat, Hisoka noticed how comfortable and happy you were right now. Without a single worry about being in the store, you had opened a big of chocolate whispers and placed it next to Killua's side for yourself and Killua to eat.

"Hisoka you sureeeee you don't want some? I know you like whispers." You tauntly offered, slowly putting another one in your mouth and chewing it.

"Hn, only if you feed it to me."

You lightly giggled at that because it was the same thing you had to do the other night. "Let me guess, fair is fair right? Since I'm feeding Killua?" You playfully brought the issue to light.

"Exactly. " He unashamedly admitted.

"My my, looks like I have two babies with me today." You muttered humorously before taking one whisper and extended it up to his lips.

"Neh Kil what you want to eat for supper?"

"I-I get to choose?!" He excitedly questioned you again to make sure he wasn't hearing things.

Seeing those huge adorable eyes sparkle at you with glee, your heart melted all over again. "Yes my love you get to choose." You warmly confirmed with a light cheek squeeze.

"Yayyy! Thunk you Pweedy!I want pasta."

"Pasta? Ohh we in the right asile then, tell me which pasta you want?" You asked Killua while feeding Hisoka another whisper like it was so natural too do something like that, almost second nature.

"The colorful ones!" Killua beamed.

"The colorful ones it is then." You happily took that pack off the shelf and dropped it into the trolley.

"And what would you like in pasta?"

"Mm" Killua sat there cutely tapping his index finger against his chin - deep in thought.

"Chicken!"

"Ahhh interesting choice." You kindly acknowledged as you pushed the trolley to the next aisle.

"Pweedy?"

"Mmm?" Looking away from the products on the shelf, you looked at Killua that had a sadden expression on his face.

"Oh no Killua what's wrong?" You instantly stopped the trolley and rubbed his cheek, but he just kept shyly quiet.

"Hey, you can tell me anything it'll stay between us." Your voice low, warm and kind.

".. I wish you were my mother or at least p-part of the family." He quietly muttered.

With astonished eyes, you glanced up at Hisoka that seemed to be equally as taken aback, but less expressive than you. Realizing it was no time to react this way, you looked back at Killua and held his tiny hands in yours gently.